TRBJ: Day 342 of Captivity-Current Proceeds: $4.86

BringBackFergy

It has come to my attention that TRBJ has a warning point. I wanted to do something to hopefully get this warning point removed and raise awareness

We are going to have an online bake sale here at TBD in the next couple weeks so please attach pictures of the baked goods you will be offering for sale and members can bid on them.

The proceeds will go toward legal fees and disbursements associated with TRBJ's defense and appeal.

Please "like" us on Face-a-Gram and TwitChat and share with your friends.

I am making these:

unicorn-poop-cookies.png

Edited by BringBackFergy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[This is an automated response]The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

TRBJ is patently UNaware.

[This is an automated response]The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

Why would anyone want a free TRBJ? That's grossly overpriced.

[This is an automated response]The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

TRBJ is patently UNaware.

[This is an automated response]The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

Why would anyone want a free TRBJ? That's grossly overpriced.

Fergy does not want to free TRBJ. The thread is a red hair ring. He is just doing it to get you to eat a cookie made of unicorn poop. Don't be fooled.

Edited by 4merper4mer

Fergy does not want to free TRBJ. The thread is a red hair ring. He is just doing it to get you to eat a cookie made of unicorn poop. Don't be fooled.

Don't question my motifes. I was up in adam this morning putting together my cookie recipe. And I feel better that I have raised awareness. Remember, don't throw stone houses.

How the !@#$ does TRBJ have a warning point. He's the most inoffensive, milquetoast, white-bread, candy-ass poster on this site. He's the internet equivalent of marshmallow fluff. His picture is in the dictionary next to "bland." He's so completely unremarkable that I can't even exert the iota of effort it takes to call him an idiot.*

How does he have a warning point, when I don't?

*Note: this statement does not constitute calling TRBJ an idiot.

looks like you squatted and grunted in a tin of oats

From the recipe:

"These showstoppers are great at parties. For added effect, mix in coconut (tapeworms) ramen noodles (roundworms), or peanuts. You can also coat the scoop with melted chocolate for a startling effect."

How the !@#$ does TRBJ have a warning point. He's the most inoffensive, milquetoast, white-bread, candy-ass poster on this site. He's the internet equivalent of marshmallow fluff. His picture is in the dictionary next to "bland." He's so completely unremarkable that I can't even exert the iota of effort it takes to call him an idiot.*

Remember we're the idiots not you and that's why you don't have a warning point.

This is a thread to garner support for TRBJ's plight. He now has a record. Comparable to a kid that is facing a Misdemeanor but might possibly get Youthful Offender status and his record sealed. I think it's a worthy cause...that's why I am trying to get an overlay for my logo in an India Pale Ale shade with hot sauce stripes.

This is a thread to garner support for TRBJ's plight. He now has a record. Comparable to a kid that is facing a Misdemeanor but might possibly get Youthful Offender status and his record sealed. I think it's a worthy cause...that's why I am trying to get an overlay for my logo in an India Pale Ale shade with hot sauce stripes.

What...what I wrote wasn't supportive?

Congrats, your crusade (a violation of the TOS by the way) has had its intended effect. TRBJ no longer has a single warning point.