Refugee Crisis in the U. S. (?)

B-Man

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Do not judge lest you be judged. For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. — Matthew 7:1-2. Is it Christian to laugh at the deaths of your fellow countrymen? 

You are lying right there! And throwing out Christian babble? You are bearing false witness, that's unChristian 

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are lying right there! And throwing out Christian babble? You are bearing false witness, that's unChristian 

So what is it, Pelosi is more full of Christian babble than Trump is full of Christian babble? How about you and your gleeful celebration over the deaths of Americans?

Edited by 3rdnlng

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

So what is it, Pelosi is more full of Christian babble than Trump is full of Christian babble? How about you and your gleeful celebration over the deaths of Americans. 

Trump being held up as a model Christian of any kind is a total joke. No wonder Christianity is in serious decline when they push that scum bag up as a good Christian. Christianity is becoming a sorry joke 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump being held up as a model Christian of any kind is a total joke. No wonder Christianity is in serious decline when they push that scum bag up as a good Christian. Christianity is becoming a sorry joke 

So if Christianity is a sorry joke and Pelosi is more of a Christian than Trump does that mean Pelosi is the sorriest joke?

Edited by 3rdnlng

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Nobody does that.

Image result for trump christian leaders
On Sunday, the evangelical leaders -- many of whom are public supporters of Trump -- affirmed their strong support of the President and slammed the magazine in a letter to Dr. Timothy Dalrymple, the president of Christianity Today, reported the Christian Post.
"Your editorial offensively questioned the spiritual integrity :lol:and Christian witness of tens-of-millions of believers who take seriously their civic and moral obligations," the evangelical leaders wrote.

"It not only targeted our President; it also targeted those of us who support him, and have supported you," they added.
The signatories include Jerry Falwell Jr., the president of Liberty College; Tony Perkins, the president of the Family Research Council; Ralph Reed, the president of the Faith and Freedom Coalition; and Paula White Cain, Trump's longtime spiritual adviser who recently joined the White House staff.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/23/politics/christianity-today-faith-leaders-response/index.html

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

So if Christianity is a sorry joke and Pelosi is more of a Christian than Trump does that mean Pelosi is the sorriest joke?

See, even you can't defend him. All you can do is whataboutisms 

I don't see "Christian" leaders cheering on Nancy, no, they know how to make the big money off of the faithful. So corrupt 

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:
Image result for trump christian leaders
On Sunday, the evangelical leaders -- many of whom are public supporters of Trump -- affirmed their strong support of the President and slammed the magazine in a letter to Dr. Timothy Dalrymple, the president of Christianity Today, reported the Christian Post.
"Your editorial offensively questioned the spiritual integrity :lol:and Christian witness of tens-of-millions of believers who take seriously their civic and moral obligations," the evangelical leaders wrote.

"It not only targeted our President; it also targeted those of us who support him, and have supported you," they added.
The signatories include Jerry Falwell Jr., the president of Liberty College; Tony Perkins, the president of the Family Research Council; Ralph Reed, the president of the Faith and Freedom Coalition; and Paula White Cain, Trump's longtime spiritual adviser who recently joined the White House staff.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/23/politics/christianity-today-faith-leaders-response/index.html

You didn't actually read that, did you?  :lol:  Point out the part where it holds up Trump as a model of Christianity.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You didn't actually read that, did you?  :lol:  Point out the part where it holds up Trump as a model of Christianity.

why should he read past a headline or understand what a headline even said?

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

They are the Christian leaders and they support him to the hilt. You are just being dishonest and usual. If they really believed their own nonsense they would not support Trump, but they like the money. 

Christianity is so corrupt today. 

Just now, Foxx said:

why should he read past a headline?

How about using common sense? You guys have left that train leave the station. 

The Christian leaders are totally corrupt 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

They are the Christian leaders and they support him to the hilt. You are just being dishonest and usual. If they really believed their own nonsense they would not support Trump, but they like the money. 

But we're talking about people holding him up as model Christian.

And I repeat: nobody does that.

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

... How about using common sense? You guys have left that train leave the station. 

The Christian leaders are totally corrupt 

i won't pretend to venture as to what it is that you believe to be corrupt, as that would be a fools errand. 

however common sense says that the morals and values of Christianity are what has driven the western world to where it is today. not to mention that they are widely believed to be just and right. whether or not those leaders actually follow those values is a different discussion and not one that is argued very well if that article is your supporting argument.

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i won't pretend to venture as to what it is that you believe to be corrupt, as that would be a fools errand. 

however common sense says that the morals and values of Christianity are what has driven the western world to where it is today. not to mention that they are widely believed to be just and right. whether or not those leaders actually follow those values is a different discussion and not one that is argued very well if that article is your supporting argument.

I think it's democratic values that have made the western world great, not Christian values, even if they overlap. 

Still the the point is made, Trump getting all this Evangelical support shows they support his racial rhetoric, skapegoating of the poor immigrants and his criminality more than they do and Christian principles 

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...why of course...she's California's Mother Teresa................

Why sure, anything to change the subject off of dirty old Trump 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I think it's democratic values that have made the western world great, not Christian values, even if they overlap. 

Still the the point is made, Trump getting all this Evangelical support shows they support his racial rhetoric, skapegoating of the poor immigrants and his criminality more than they do and Christian principles 

Why sure, anything to change the subject off of dirty old Trump 

...anything to keep you on a roll into 2020..........

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Nobody does that.

Thank you.  I was going to ask him for proof of this but I'm tired of pissing in the wind. 

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

I'm just going to leave this up to you going forward.  I'm getting to old to bother.  

56 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

But we're talking about people holding him up as model Christian.

And I repeat: nobody does that.

No really.  It's just not something that is really worth my time.  So thanks. 

48 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I've got this one Tom.  

So please explain what these democratic values are and what are they based on?