Are you an optimist or a pessimist?

Rubes

123 members have voted

1. 1. The Bills record after 12 games will be...

• 8-4, the talk of the conference
    • 7-5, sitting nicely
    • 6-6, hanging on for dear life
    • 5-7, pretty much out of it

Sitting in the #6 spot with 7 games to play, the Bills are in position to control their own destiny and capture a playoff spot. We all know how that's turned out before, but will 2015 somehow be different?

I think most of us would agree the next three games will probably determine the Bills fate. Maybe not so much the Pats*** game, but certainly the KC and Houston games. It's time to put up or shut up.

So, what do you think will happen? Where will the Bills be sitting at the end of the day on December 6th?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so far I am the only optimist!!!

I predict that we beat the Patriots and then lose to the Texans. It would be such a Billsy thing to do.

So true its sad

I think the Jags game was a useful wakeup call and we be takin care of business, every day, every way.

I posted a link to a Buff News report on that subject.

The Jags loss was a wake up call. Thanks _ _ !

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I think the most objective projection is 2-1 to be 7-5 after 12 weeks. Loss @NE, Win @KC, Win vs HOU. I think we will beat KC because I've watched us kick the crap out of them the last 2 years and lose. Won't happen again, we are better than they are. Look at the man to man matchups. No way we lose to Houston at home.

I go back and forth between 2-1 and 1-2 over the next three games. I voted for the optimistic view, because our team is better (on paper) than KC and Houston.

I am right with you. I think we will beat Houston at home... it is that KC game..... I remember thinking last year "if we win this it is there for us" and we found a way to lose. The D showed some good signs at New York..... if it turns up at Arrowhead and keeps the Chiefs to 17 I take us to tough another one out... 20-17.