Rex's approach to NE (media and comments)

Ok Rex....you pretty much kept cool on the Jets game. Great job buddy! Your team was ready and aggressive.

Now please concentrate on your game prep, film study (watch the Giants v Pats game film and our Week 2 film) and get your team pumped up but play smart.

No comments about Brady. No Bellicheat comments. Nothing that can be interpreted as "shots fired". Go into this game with a calm, cool and collected confidence and tell Brady to !@#$ off after we win.

Stay focused Rex and don't play to the media

The media always shops for controversy and fluffs it up as best they can. I'm not sure how much that matters.

I do agree that stressing discipline and "doing your job" to the players is important as well as Rex being disciplined himself

The media always shops for controversy and fluffs it up as best they can. I'm not sure how much that matters.

I do agree that stressing discipline and "doing your job" to the players is important as well as Rex being disciplined himself

Yes the media does this. The crap before Bills vs Pats was truly a media creation. Nothing remotely inflammatory was said. They wanted to hype the game and they did. It was kind of ridiculous as we all know the Pats have owned the Bills for what seems like forever. In the end, it matters very little on the field.

The players do need to each do their job, and not make mistakes as they have almost no room for error vs this team. The Pats are good enough to overcome the mistakes they do make. The Bills just aren't at that level. Every yard matters.