Alonso for McCoy

Griff28

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LeSean McCoy: 4.7 YPC

Kiko Alonso: 1 tackle vs. 42 Tampa Bay rushing attempts today

Yeah. I watched yesterday and listened to the radio this morning and heard a lot of our worries about Kiko: Great in coverage, but doesn't she'd blockers and when he makes the stop he gets dragged a bit.

Would anyone here want him as a tweener for Big Nickel stuff, like a rich man's Bryan Scott?

On the plus side, if you watch the tape you see the exact gameplan the Bills want to run on the Eagles. Nearly 300 yards...yeesh, it makes our Miami games look like chump change.

that is indeed every GM's challenge

Not at the expense of Winning games. As long as they aren't over the cap they are fine and everything is fluid year to year. They are under the cap this year and winning. GMs who are further under the cap because they eschewed elite players, and losing games, are not successful. Edited by YoloinOhio

Again, its a silly, false comparison becuase McCoy costs so much more guaranteed. It's Alonso + $20+ million for McCoy. People can now debate whichever they side got the better deal, but at least start with the correct terms.

You argued pro kiko > McCoy and lost hard. Cut your losses.

Wrong again.

Again, its a silly, false comparison becuase McCoy costs so much more guaranteed. It's Alonso + $20+ million for McCoy. People can now debate whichever they side got the better deal, but at least start with the correct terms.

If the player is earning his keep.....then why the bitching about the Money

In that Jets game McCoy basically put the team on his back

Yeah. I watched yesterday and listened to the radio this morning and heard a lot of our worries about Kiko: Great in coverage, but doesn't she'd blockers and when he makes the stop he gets dragged a bit.

Would anyone here want him as a tweener for Big Nickel stuff, like a rich man's Bryan Scott?

On the plus side, if you watch the tape you see the exact gameplan the Bills want to run on the Eagles. Nearly 300 yards...yeesh, it makes our Miami games look like chump change.

there is not any thing sweeter than listening to the media and fans bitching .. i hope mccoy has a big night, rub a little more salt in "Chip's" wounds. the more i listen to Chip, it becomes apparent how he got his name..cocky little so and so..

Edited by dwight in philly

First, allow me to state that I am hoping for an all-pro performance by Shady tonight, and putting any trade debate to bed by helping us defeat the Patriots with a huge game.

This was the main/only reason I had for keeping Kiko: Gronkowski. Gronk is too big to cover with a DB and too fast to cover with a LB. I thought Kiko was going to be the perfect solution to shut that down. As it turns out, we'll never really know. It doesnt seem that would have played out given Alonso's injuries, but who knows.

As it stands, we'll have to rely on McCoy and keeping up with the scoring, instead of on Alonso and stopping the scoring. Works for me.

Go Bills!

First, allow me to state that I am hoping for an all-pro performance by Shady tonight, and putting any trade debate to bed by helping us defeat the Patriots with a huge game.

This was the main/only reason I had for keeping Kiko: Gronkowski. Gronk is too big to cover with a DB and too fast to cover with a LB. I thought Kiko was going to be the perfect solution to shut that down. As it turns out, we'll never really know. It doesnt seem that would have played out given Alonso's injuries, but who knows.

As it stands, we'll have to rely on McCoy and keeping up with the scoring, instead of on Alonso and stopping the scoring. Works for me.

Go Bills!

actually, we kinda do know. He tried to cover a TE named Cameron Brate (who??) yesterday. No Bueno.

I can only imagine how it would go vs Gronk.

Edited by YoloinOhio