Prime Minister Viktor Orban Of Hungary Makes Some Sense

3rdnlng

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/13/hungarys-orban-migrant-invasion-is-european-left-american-democrat-plot-to-import-left-wing-voters/

I read these articles and essays, and it occurs to me that some authors called for a diminishing role of the nation state The European Left and radical American Democrats have concocted a theory for this new world.

He said the elite, or ruling classes are only concerned with [c]ute things like human rights, progress, peace, openness, tolerance We are not talking about freedom, we are not talking about Christianity, we do not talk about the nation and we are not talking about the pride.

They see migration as an opportunity. The left-wing European intelligentsia was theoretically prepared. Now we are dealing with simplicity and power politics: All evidence and experience suggest that the overwhelming majority of these migrants will choose the political left once they are naturalised. So there are future voters left imported into Europe.

His comments are backed up, at least with Britains experience with mass migration, with the fact that more immigrants than not vote for the Labour Party, or other left wing parties.

And he spoke of how anti-mass migration voices are ignored and belittled.

The culture of debate, free exchange of views, of free speech is no longer necessarily part of the debate among us political leaders. Unfortunately, it is more and more rare in the public arena that is in the media, in public opinion. Perhaps this is an effect of the migrant crisis: A free and honest exchange of views is becoming a smaller part of the culture of the European political elite. Everything is regulated, disciplined, and the orientation of each top politician corresponds to his political camp.

The left side is in this respect in Europe is much more skilful than the

Due to political correctness, the EU has turned into a kind of royal court, where everyone has to behave properly, this migration is an urgent challenge for us.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/13/hungarys-orban-migrant-invasion-is-european-left-american-democrat-plot-to-import-left-wing-voters/

I read these articles and essays, and it occurs to me that some authors called for a diminishing role of the nation state The European Left and radical American Democrats have concocted a theory for this new world.

He said the elite, or ruling classes are only concerned with [c]ute things like human rights, progress, peace, openness, tolerance We are not talking about freedom, we are not talking about Christianity, we do not talk about the nation and we are not talking about the pride.

They see migration as an opportunity. The left-wing European intelligentsia was theoretically prepared. Now we are dealing with simplicity and power politics: All evidence and experience suggest that the overwhelming majority of these migrants will choose the political left once they are naturalised. So there are future voters left imported into Europe.

His comments are backed up, at least with Britains experience with mass migration, with the fact that more immigrants than not vote for the Labour Party, or other left wing parties.

And he spoke of how anti-mass migration voices are ignored and belittled.

The culture of debate, free exchange of views, of free speech is no longer necessarily part of the debate among us political leaders. Unfortunately, it is more and more rare in the public arena that is in the media, in public opinion. Perhaps this is an effect of the migrant crisis: A free and honest exchange of views is becoming a smaller part of the culture of the European political elite. Everything is regulated, disciplined, and the orientation of each top politician corresponds to his political camp.

The left side is in this respect in Europe is much more skilful than the

Due to political correctness, the EU has turned into a kind of royal court, where everyone has to behave properly, this migration is an urgent challenge for us.

This guy gets it. In part I think this is one of the reasons trump caught lightning in a bottle. He recognized this issue and appealed to many here in America that are becoming more fearful we are heading down that road ourselves and very few responsible politicians are willing to call it what it is.

This guy gets it. In part I think this is one of the reasons trump caught lightning in a bottle. He recognized this issue and appealed to many here in America that are becoming more fearful we are heading down that road ourselves and very few responsible politicians are willing to call it what it is.

I think you've nailed it.