Terrorism in Paris

meazza

T1Zh2RRT_normal.jpg GregGutfeld

@greggutfeld

a swastika drawn in poop in a shower now finds its appropriate place in the ladder of moral priority.

ROGER SIMON ON ‘WHY PARIS HAPPENED:’

I am not going to blame Barack Obama entirely for what happened in Paris Friday – but mostly. And that’s not just because he famously called ISIS the jayvee team, when they are now unequivocally the New York Yankees or the Manchester United of terror, repellent as that analogy may be (he started it).

But what is clear from the carnage at the Bataclan Theatre and elsewhere in Paris that we will be studying for weeks or months to come is that the West has no leader in our evident civilizational war

– no
Churchill, no Roosevelt, no DeGaulle, not even a George W. Bush. It’s certainly not Barack Obama, a
l
udicrous m
an who thinks the world’s greatest problem is climate change in the face of Islamic terror. Th
is is the same man who oversaw, indeed instigated, a large scale American démarche for the first time since World War 1

And look what happened. Well, we all know. We are living at a time when the Islamic world is having a nervous breakdown, actually more like a violent psychotic break, in its encounter with modernity and is determined to bring us all down with it.

—President Obama regarding ISIS, speaking with George Stephanopoulos on today’s edition of ABC’s Good Morning America, in an interview videotaped yesterday.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a horrible person, and I blame Obama for just about everything, and I don't blame him for this.

I actually doubt you blame Obama for much. He's a US president. Influential, yes...but less influential than many people would give him credit for.

What is your point? I will give you the benefit of my substantial doubt.

Instead of pretending to be concerned about the safety of French citizens (who are innocent), why don't the politicians focus on their own irresponsible actions that both motivate and enable terrorists? in one word to make it as simple as possible: blowback

Edited by JTSP

Instead of pretending to be concerned about the safety of French citizens (who are innocent), why don't the politicians focus on their own irresponsible actions that both motivate and enable terrorists? in one word to make it as simple as possible: blowback

What irresponsible behavior are the politicians in France guilty of?

Paris attacks: Hollande blames Islamic State for ´act of war´

BBC [uK], by Staff

Original Article

Terrorists yell ‘For Syria’ during slaughter at Paris rock concert

by By Danika Fears, Joe Tacopino

Original Article

The Barbarians Are Inside, And There Are No Gates

by Mark Steyn

Original Article

“The American Blood Is Best, and We Will Taste It Soon.”

Recognizing Palestine? Think about it.

!@#$ you

Paris attacks: Hollande blames Islamic State for ´act of war´

BBC [uK], by Staff

Original Article

Terrorists yell For Syria during slaughter at Paris rock concert

by By Danika Fears, Joe Tacopino

Original Article

The Barbarians Are Inside, And There Are No Gates

by Mark Steyn

Original Article

The American Blood Is Best, and We Will Taste It Soon.

No didn't you hear, it's a false flag.