Terrorism in Paris

meazza

You don't have to believe it. But they do.

Read this and this. I picked the non conservative sources for you.

For somebody who chides others on their ignorance of Islam, you really should research the death cult that's committing crimes against humanity in your name.

You mean the Jews?

Complete rubbish. What a waste of time.

lol you didn't even read it.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're dismissive?

Why and how?

I can't copy and paste from my phone but when I get a chance I will, but the gist of what I disagree with from that first piece says they follow Muhammad's (pbuh) teachings and are Islamic but they aren't and they don't. The rules of war set out by Muhammad make that abundantly clear. They violate almost all of them on a regular basis. Edited by Justice

You guys buying this? Because I'm not. If that were truly the case then they why are over 80% of their victims Muslims? Is that how you unify a religion? Did you unify a religion by grossly misrepresenting it? Come on. I'm not buying it.

It's pretty basic psychology: doesn't matter what you do to people, if you can convince them that you represent them, and you're protecting them from "The Other." Oppression breeds unity, and that unity is often easily redirected. You see the same psychological drive in Nazi Germany and in modern inner-city American communities, to name two. You even see it in the issues surrounding the Palestinians - why do you think the surrounding Arab countries have kept three generations of Palestinians as refugees?

The only real difference is that the above examples evolve. The Islamic extremists such as al Qaeda and ISIS do this by intent. What's more, they have stated that this is their intent - provoking Western reprisals to unify the ummah under their Caliphate. If you think it's complete rubbish, go argue with them.

It's pretty basic psychology: doesn't matter what you do to people, if you can convince them that you represent them, and you're protecting them from "The Other." Oppression breeds unity, and that unity is often easily redirected. You see the same psychological drive in Nazi Germany and in modern inner-city American communities, to name two. You even see it in the issues surrounding the Palestinians - why do you think the surrounding Arab countries have kept three generations of Palestinians as refugees?

The only real difference is that the above examples evolve. The Islamic extremists such as al Qaeda and ISIS do this by intent. What's more, they have stated that this is their intent - provoking Western reprisals to unify the ummah under their Caliphate. If you think it's complete rubbish, go argue with them.

What would be the point of that? I just hope the western world and the Muslim world doesn't buy their bs.

Also, as long as those reprisals are limited to the terrorist groups then they will not achieve their goals.

Keep in mind it is CNN. They are trying to convince you that:

a. ISIS wants the west to turn away all refugees so that they can say see I told you so

2. The fact that they are refugees fleeing, at least some of them, ISIS has no bearing on what they think about ISIS.

and most importantly

c. Obama is thinking strategically in wanting to let in all refugees even though we can't really know who is among them.

Lefties are all angry with their daddy that they didn't get a lollipop every time they asked for one when they grew up. Obama is one of them and whoever wrote this article is another. They are making the Republicans and the adult Democrats out to be the mean daddy and it plays well.

You raise the issue of intent

What was our intent in removing Saddam over a bunch of bogus WMD stories? Our intent in supporting intervention in Syria? Those 2 initiatives alone have cost the lives of over half a million civilians and counting. The 2 greatest atrocities of this millenium by far. And you're trying act like we're some how above it all? Youre FOS

Edited by JTSP

You raise the issue of intent

What was our intent in removing Saddam over a bunch of bogus WMD stories? Our intent in supporting intervention in Syria? Those 2 initiatives alone have cost the lives of over half a million civilians and counting. The 2 greatest atrocities of this millenium by far. And you're trying act like we're some how above it all? Youre FOS

Does this make sense to anyone?

Does this make sense to anyone?

It makes sense only if you start from a fixed, biased, point of view.

and if your blinders focus only on a limited area of the Middle East, rather than the whole world.

Then I guess it makes a (kind of) sense.

• 5 weeks later...