Terrorism in Paris

meazza

RT Interviews JTSP -- at least they had the tact to wait 72 hours before blaming the French (and the US) for Paris:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T35TpoXJ14

Not the least bit surprising. It's JTSP's primary source of "news."

Obama: U.S. sticking with current strategy against ISIS http://ti.me/1lrrAVQ

Obama reiterated that the goal is to “degrade and destroy” the terrorist group.

That's not a strategy. That's not even a goal. It's a sound byte.

“I also think the Muslim community has to think about how we make sure that children are not been infected with this twisted notion that somehow they can kill innocent people and that that is justified by religion,”

Uh...generally speaking, when you tell people their notions are twisted, when they believe their notions aren't twisted, and you further extrapolate responsibility for that to an entire demographic, you piss people off and they want to kill you.

Great strategy, you arrogant, narcissistic, doctrinaire, elitist !@#$ing idiot.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now ISIS is threatening to attack DC.

I can see them shooting up a bunch of tailgaters at FedEx Field, and the DC headlines reading: Fans of Racist Football Team Shot.

Harry Reid: Well, we told that team to change their name!

Obama: This is just a setback to the rest of the football season!

JTSP: Any Jews killed?

Now ISIS is threatening to attack DC.

I can see them shooting up a bunch of tailgaters at FedEx Field, and the DC headlines reading: Fans of Racist Football Team Shot.

Harry Reid: Well, we told that team to change their name!

Obama: This is just a setback to the rest of the football season!

JTSP: Any Jews killed?

I sure hope no one is hoping we get attacked just so they can say it's Obama's fault, but it wouldn't surpass me

OBAMA: “WHAT I’M NOT INTERESTED IN DOING IS POSING OR PURSUING SOME NOTION OF AMERICAN LEADERSHIP OR AMERICA WINNING:”

:doh:

Obama’s tone during Monday’s press conference alternated between defensive and disinterested
. The two-term Democratic president repeatedly insisted that his strategy was working and scoffed at demands to change his plan to confront and defeat ISIS.

“What I’m not interested in doing is posing or pursuing some notion of American leadership or America winning or whatever other slogans they come up with that has no relationship to what is actually going to work to protect the American people and to protect the people in the region who are getting killed and to protect our allies and people like France,” Obama
. “I’m too busy for that.”

There’s video of Obama’s chilling words in a C-SPAN clip at the Federalist. They’re the president’s equivalent of Carter’s malaise speech, only this time concerning real war, not its moral equivalent, which he and most Democrats view global warming.

UH OH: Sen. Feinstein Contradicts Obama: ISIS ‘Is Not Contained,’ It’s ‘Expanding’.

Edited by B-Man

Not even Hillary would be this hopeless.

Having Obama as Commander in Chief is like a clerk at the Gap who feels that jeans are beneath her.

Attention media theater fans: we have now reached the "Republicans Seize" portion of our program...................the media is SO predictable :lol:

The Associated PressVerified account @AP 7h7 hours ago

Republicans seize political opportunity after Paris attacks, demand a new military strategy: http://apne.ws/1MNfKQ7

It is literally less than 72 hours since the slaughter of 132 people, and @twitter's top "Moment' is a hashtag campaign against Islamophobia

We’re going to hear a lot about ‘Islamophobia’ in the coming weeks, as the pacifists all run in to counsel inaction in the face of terror.

But today on Twitter I learned what the real definition of Islamophobia is, courtesy of Donna Driscoll.

82b5dcf70e983f48f97c08d8e6f4eb1a_normal. Donna Driscoll @GOPGranny

#Islamophobia: that last look of fear in your eyes just before your head comes off.

Having Obama as Commander in Chief is like a clerk at the Gap who feels that jeans are beneath her.

Attention media theater fans: we have now reached the "Republicans Seize" portion of our program...................the media is SO predictable :lol:

The Associated PressVerified account ‏@AP 7h7 hours ago

Republicans seize political opportunity after Paris attacks, demand a new military strategy: http://apne.ws/1MNfKQ7

New? Implies we have one to replace.

Leaders.jpg

The leaders of the free world marching in Paris against terrorism, January 11, 2015, after Charlie Hebdo attacks

Eric Holder was supposed to represent the U.S.................he no-showed

for the most part, walking hypocrisy

and with specific regard to the French media, here's what that Charlie Hebdo posted after Russian plane was brought down

Charlie-Hebdo-poking-fun-at-the-tragic-R

one showing falling debris from the plane with the caption Daesh [islamic State group]: Russia aviation intensifies its bombardments

The second cartoon features a skull wearing a broken pair of sunglasses, with a speech bubble saying: I should have taken Air Cocaine, a reference to the scandal involving two French pilots who allegedly smuggled suitcases filled with cocaine out of the Dominican Republic.

http://yalibnan.com/2015/11/08/kremlin-slams-charlie-hebdo-cartoons-on-russian-plane-crash/

Edited by JTSP

I'm not sure why I should bother, but the fact that you somehow connect the importance of what a lampoon magazine publishes, with the response of world leaders to mass murder

is both laughable to those with common sense

and sad to those with common decency.

I'm not sure why I should bother, but the fact that you somehow connect the importance of what a lampoon magazine publishes, with the response of world leaders to mass murder

is both laughable to those with common sense

and sad to those with common decency.

Not surprising since you're most in denial of those "world leaders" policies in perpretating state sponsored terror and in creating conditions on the ground for the rise of groups like ISIS

Not surprising since you're most in denial of those "world leaders" policies in perpretating state sponsored terror and in creating conditions on the ground for the rise of groups like ISIS

What does that have to do with a satirical magazine?

I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment, and considered it myself; however in today's domestic climate of PC rhetoric, charges of Zionism as crime, demonization of Western Christian values, equivocation of the US civil rights movement and the legitimization of Sharia sub-legal systems; and all of this not only given intellectual merit, but also pushed as actual policy initiatives?

I think the ship has sailed there.

In Europe, however, with their strong history of cultural hegemony, I think it's a possibility.

Well, it only took three days.