Terrorism in Paris

meazza

Apparently Jihadi John came from a very well off UK family IIRC.

But he probably felt poor and oppressed.

I never should have gotten back on facebook. A girl I'm trying to hook up with posts, "Every wonder why ISIS doesn't attack Israel".

:wallbash:

So according to gator ISIS is just a group of poor oppressed misguided men lashing out.

Hey gator watch this video and tell me if this is what you consider lashing out. Super NSFW

http://pamelageller.com/2015/08/graphic-new-video-islamic-state-burns-4-captives-alive-isis.html/

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OBL came from one of Saudis wealthiest families. Al Zawahiri was a successful doctor. Atta came from a well to do family and was an engineer.

The impoverished sand farmers are not the backbone of Queda or ISIS.

They are still from those societies that are poor and without democracy. Not like they can channel their hate into politics like others do. Many poor people DID cheer 9/11 as you guys have pointed out again and again.

No, you are missing the point, as usual. No, I won't tell you the point yet again

No, but his movement went forward on the idea that his area of the world would be great once again, unlike it was in 2001, poor, oppressed and miserable

Great again like it was when?

So according to gator ISIS is just a group of poor oppressed misguided men lashing out.

Hey gator watch this video and tell me if this is what you consider lashing out. Super NSFW

http://pamelageller.com/2015/08/graphic-new-video-islamic-state-burns-4-captives-alive-isis.html/

What do you consider them to be? Just normal Islamic folk just doing what Islamic people always do? I understand you won't answer because you can only criticize and spin, so whatever

Great again like it was when?

Do your own research to your stupid questions. Not my job to educate you

What do you consider them to be? Just normal Islamic folk just doing what Islamic people always do? I understand you won't answer because you can only criticize and spin, so whatever

Do your own research to your stupid questions. Not my job to educate you

I'm not looking for education especially from you. You mentioned it so I assume there was a time, in your mind any way, when the area was great. Give me a time when they were great. All I'm looking for is a year.

I'm not looking for education especially from you. You mentioned it so I assume there was a time, in your mind any way, when the area was great. Give me a time when they were great. All I'm looking for is a year.

Not in my mind, but while Europe was wallowing away in the Middle Ages the Middle East had a more progressive and richer culture than Europe and was richer generally. Do you know what these are: (1,2,3,0) ? Know where they came from?

All I'm saying is you can't blame Islam for this. Oh, I'm also saying you are an idiot, too, but that's aside the point

No, you've said much more. Including that European Christians started the slave trade. Which, of course, is historically inaccurate on top of being breathtakingly stupid.

So, who is the idiot? The guy who spouts off demonstrably incorrect historical references in an attempt to deflect or the guy who teams up with a known anti-semetic hate monger like JTSP.

Wait -- those are the same guy... Yeah, until you actually demonstrate you know your elbow from your ass, you shouldn't throw out insults.

No, you've said much more. Including that European Christians started the slave trade. Which, of course, is historically inaccurate on top of being breathtakingly stupid.

The transAtlantic slave trade? And started, or just engaged in? If they didn't start slavery, then its ok?

So, who is the idiot? The guy who spouts off demonstrably incorrect historical references in an attempt to deflect or the guy who teams up with a known anti-semetic hate monger like JTSP. n't throw out insults.

Hey stupid, I'm not on anyone's "team" around here, so nice try at a really bad argument. And speaking of serious arguments, I notice you don't have any.

Not in my mind, but while Europe was wallowing away in the Middle Ages the Middle East had a more progressive and richer culture than Europe and was richer generally. Do you know what these are: (1,2,3,0) ? Know where they came from?

Yes the Middle East was great 600 plus years ago. Youre a brilliant historian. So you (and your pal OBL) are blaming the west for where they are today?

The transAtlantic slave trade? And started, or just engaged in? If they didn't start slavery, then its ok?

Hey stupid, I'm not on anyone's "team" around here, so nice try at a really bad argument. And speaking of serious arguments, I notice you don't have any.

Slavery has existed since time immemorial. It still exists today. Blaming slavery on Christians is ignorant and incorrect. Christianity STOPPED the slave trade to the new world -- again, facts are hard when you're willfully ignorant of history.

And I have plenty of arguments, I just don't waste my time explaining them to someone who is determined not to listen to any other opinions but his own. No matter how uninformed and ignorant they are.

Slavery has existed since time immemorial. It still exists today. Blaming slavery on Christians is ignorant and incorrect. Christianity STOPPED the slave trade to the new world -- again, facts are hard when you're willfully ignorant of history.

And I have plenty of arguments, I just don't waste my time explaining them to someone who is determined not to listen to any other opinions but his own. No matter how uninformed and ignorant they are.

Except in very early history, slavery was more about the conquest and ownership of the individuals of other cultures. The basic principles of racial- or philosophical-inequality based slavery didn't really start until monotheism became prevalent (Judaism, really)...and didn't really get traction until Islam was developed.

Liberals are generally weak on historical fact.

Gatorman's generally weak on any facts.

I'm actually finding his posts hilarious in this thread. He's interpreting everything through Marxist philosophy, deriving "facts" from that world-view to justify that world-view, and he's far too engrossed in his unreality to realize what he's doing.

Except in very early history, slavery was more about the conquest and ownership of the individuals of other cultures. The basic principles of racial- or philosophical-inequality based slavery didn't really start until monotheism became prevalent (Judaism, really)...and didn't really get traction until Islam was developed.

Gatorman's generally weak on any facts.

Yup. :beer:

As many in the U.S. and around the world have called for, there has been a response to Islamic Terrorism with force

French Warplanes Strike Islamic State Militants in Syria ...

UPDATE: Power and water have been cut off in #ISIS stronghold of #Raqqa after massive French bombardment of the city.

CT3POYDWoAA7NfP.png Jake Tapper Burn: ‘I Shudder to Think What ISIS Looks Like Uncontained’

Weird how Jordan & France go bomb the **** out of ISIS Terrorists after attacks & Obama arrests a YouTube director.