Terrorism in Paris

meazza

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is happening: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/11/18/france-says-it-will-take-30000-syrian-refugees-while-u-s-republicans-would-turn-them-away/

So after having their entrails smeared by enemies imported by their own government, the people of France have to continue receiving foreigners among them. Napoleon spins in the grave:

Nothing can excuse a general who takes advantage of the knowledge acquired in the service of his country, to deliver up her frontier and her towns to foreginers. This is a crime reprobated by every principle of religion, morality, and honor.

Unless, of course, you carry none of those principles. Right, shitlibs?

So this is happening: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/11/18/france-says-it-will-take-30000-syrian-refugees-while-u-s-republicans-would-turn-them-away/

So after having their entrails smeared by enemies imported by their own government, the people of France have to continue receiving foreigners among them. Napoleon spins in the grave:

Unless, of course, you carry none of those principles. Right, shitlibs?

I think the explanation d'jour is "they deserved it"

Yeah, particularly with these sorts of events, I find myself wishing I could talk to him.

I think, though, we've been seeing a subtle but fundamental shift in the tactics of Islamic extremists. Al Qaeda's ultimate goal was always the creation of a unified Greater Islamic State under a reestablished Caliphate, but attacking the West (specifically, us) was with the specific intent of weakening us, since we were the biggest impediment to their goals. But it always seemed that they believed the Ummah was unified enough, philosophically, that establishing a state was a foregone conclusion, and reestablishing the Caliphate was the key point.

Lately, while the ultimate goal is still the same, Islamic extremists seem to have come to the conclusion that the Islamic world is not unified enough for a reestablished Caliphate, and the Ummah must be "solidified" (for lack of a better word), and the most effective way to achieve this is to encourage the West to oppress the entire Islamic world to the greatest degree possible.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/18/opinions/ghitis-isis-self-destructive/index.html?eref=rss_world

Good point. Now that I think about it, a bouquet of Pansies would be even more appropriate.

The question becomes how do you get gatorman, ...lybob and birdog to sit still long enough to tie them into a bouquet?

I wouldn't call gatorman, lybob, and birdog pansies, they're more vegetable than flower.

So tying them into a bouquet isn't quite the proper term. It would be more appropriate to toss them into a salad and pour some vinegar on them

I wouldn't call gatorman, lybob, and birdog pansies, they're more vegetable than flower.

So tying them into a bouquet isn't quite the proper term. It would be more appropriate to toss them into a salad and pour some vinegar on them

You seem like a guy who has tossed a lot of salads but why don't you leave me, gatorman and birdog out of your fantasies.

You guys buying this? Because I'm not. If that were truly the case then they why are over 80% of their victims Muslims? Is that how you unify a religion? Did you unify a religion by grossly misrepresenting it? Come on. I'm not buying it.

You guys buying this? Because I'm not. If that were truly the case then they why are over 80% of their victims Muslims? Is that how you unify a religion? Did you unify a religion by grossly misrepresenting it? Come on. I'm not buying it.

It is left wing clap trap.

The topic doesn't really matter. They constantly attempt to prove common sense wrong as a way to lash out because daddy didn't pay attention to them. Distortions of reality are always necessary. It is just that sometimes they have to be really crazy like this.

You don't have to believe it. But they do.

Read this and this. I picked the non conservative sources for you.

For somebody who chides others on their ignorance of Islam, you really should research the death cult that's committing crimes against humanity in your name.

You don't have to believe it. But they do.

Read this and this. I picked the non conservative sources for you.

For somebody who chides others on their ignorance of Islam, you really should research the death cult that's committing crimes against humanity in your name.

Complete rubbish. What a waste of time.