Terrorism in Paris

meazza

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Left - "a few bad refugees shouldn't ruin it for everyone" " you are evil if you discriminate like that"

" we need to outlaw guns".........after every shooting.

FLASHBACK: Armed Citizens May Be the Solution to Terrorism, Says Interpol Secretary General.

Bernie Sanders says America should be “tough but not stupid” in destroying ISIS.

Yeah, I don't think that this administration will manage either half of that formulation.

Sanders' pacifist beliefs are so strong that he opposed military action against al Qaeda after 9/11...but NOW he gives up his pacifist beliefs?

Now........................he's running for President

For JTSP....................because (apparently) it is somehow important.

Charlie Hebdo responds to #Paris attacks: ‘Screw them, we have champagne’ http://bit.ly/1WXja9O

CUByjLMWoAAXf2N.jpg

Liberals.......................you have to laugh at their "logic"

CUBoBCYWUAAQk1Z.png

This is quite an admission by Salon. I wonder if they will be tried for their crimes now that they've confessed.

-- Yair Rosenberg

And by "we," they mean Republicans, of course.

Idiotic. At worst, we have a set of policies that contribute to the current popularity of it. But "we" didn't create it - never mind the United States, it predates the West by some 500 years.

No !@#$ing knowledge of history. Morons.

Liberals.......................you have to laugh at their "logic"

CUBoBCYWUAAQk1Z.png

This is quite an admission by Salon. I wonder if they will be tried for their crimes now that they've confessed.

-- Yair Rosenberg

We didn't create it of course, shiite-sunni split occured well before our time. But now that people are searching for answers in earnest, theres a growing understanding (approaching consensus) of how the West's policies and actions encourage and enable growth of groups like ISiS. France is a good a case in point: targeted Assad for political reasons, took part in degrading the power structure which emboldened and empowered rebel/terrorist entities, looked the other way as French jihadists left to go and fight in Syria, in bed with the worst governments over there selling arns to them, etc. They are the most interventionist of all the European govts in syria. And yes the government is very much complicit in the trouble theyre having at home. It's shameful that objectively speaking a war criminal like hollande marches around like he's wholly on the side of what's good Edited by JTSP

We didn't create it of course, shiite-sunni split occured well before our time. But now that people are searching for answers in earnest, theres a growing understanding (approaching consensus) of how the West's policies and actions encourage and enable growth of groups like ISiS. France is a good a case in point: targeted Assad for political reasons, took part in degrading the power structure which emboldened and empowered rebel/terrorist entities, looked the other way as French jihadists left to go and fight in Syria, in bed with the worst governments over there selling arns to them, etc. They are the most interventionist of all the European govts in syria. And yes the government is very much complicit in the trouble theyre having at home. It's shameful that objectively speaking a war criminal like hollande marches around like he's wholly on the side of what's good

"Approaching consensus".... :rolleyes:

You are so full of ****.

A peace symbol using the national symbol of a nation that just went to war with an organization that attacked them?

Who designed the peace symbol using the Eiffel Tower? I don't know who did, but I doubt it's the same people that decides to go to war.

What's with the faggy peace symbol with the Eiffel Tower in it? Do people really think that peace is the answer at this point?

France needs Martel to rise from the grave.

Is it worse than everyone's "French me" Facebook profile editors ? Everyone has taken down their gay cause ones and France is up now. I hear Madonna is gonna fix Isis with some love and peace.