Terrorism in Paris

meazza

Bad timing department.

He said this this morning to George Snuffalupagus.

Stephanopoulos asked Obama if ISIS was gaining in strength, to which Obama denied they were.

"I don't think they're gaining strength," Obama responded. "What is true is that from the start, our goal has been first to contain and we have contained them. They have not gained ground in Iraq, and in Syria they'll come in, they'll leave, but you don't see this systemic march by ISIL across the terrain."

Who financed this attack?

Doesn't take a whole hell of a lot of financing or strength to pull off an attack like this.

It does take time, though. They didn't just enter the country this week. A better question than "Who financed this?" is "Where were they staying?"

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did the French:

- lead the charge ousting Ghadafi in lybia setting the stage for militants to take over that country ?

- act as key protagonist in Syria claiming "Assad must go" and taking the unprecedented step of claiming a head of state as the root cause of terrorism?

- in June, ink a $12 billion weapons deal with Saudi arabia, the wahabi extremist monarchy who the US state department concluded "remains a critical financial support base for al-Qaida, the Taliban, LeT and other terrorist groups."?

Congratulations you POS. Are you out celebrating your hero getting his state pension reinstatement?

Why did the French:

- lead the charge ousting Ghadafi in lybia setting the stage for militants to take over that country ?

- act as key protagonist in Syria claiming "Assad must go" and taking the unprecedented step of claiming a head of state as the root cause of terrorism?

- in June, ink a $12 billion weapons deal with Saudi arabia, the wahabi extremist monarchy who the US state department concluded "remains a critical financial support base for al-Qaida, the Taliban, LeT and other terrorist groups."?

The "they were asking for it" defense.

You're a fool.

You know, I hear John McCain was in France once......................so he should share the blame too.

These !@#$s have been terrorizing the Jews in France for years, now they are terrorizing everyone.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015/07/anti-semitism-france-hostage-hyper-cacher-kosher-market

Time to make a stand and exterminate these pos's.

Sadly our generation is weak and full of moral equivalency. We never would have used the bomb on Hiroshima or firebombed Dresden. Too much feeling. Not enough thinking. The more likely outcome is that they win

The "they were asking for it" defense.

You're a fool.

You know, I hear John McCain was in France once......................so he should share the blame too.

I do alledge western governnents were behaving irresponsibly putting citizens in harms way. I could go on with more examples:

- why did they look the other way as French jihadists migrated to Syria?

Edited by JTSP

Why did the French:

Please spell out your point, in detail, in a coherent manner.

Really, I'll humor you this time. Write a narrative of what you believe has happened, and I'll read it.

Sadly our generation is weak and full of moral equivalency. We never would have used the bomb on Hiroshima or firebombed Dresden. Too much feeling. Not enough thinking. The more likely outcome is that they win

We never did firebomb Dresden, dumbass.

I am born in France, live in France.

Unfortunately, governements in Europe and espescially in France are way too soft, they just don't get the point. And won't act accordinately.

There are a lot things WRONG here that people in america don't know. Just not only attacks,

I can't explain the whole thing now.

This is a sad day, and more tragedies to come, sadly.

Thoughts are with you and all of France.

Why did the French:

Really, dude? I've never been in favor of banning someone from any site, but this kind of post (and its timing) should get someone banned.

Please spell out your point, in detail, in a coherent manner.

Really, I'll humor you this time. Write a narrative of what you believe has happened, and I'll read it.

We never did firebomb Dresden, dumbass.

The British did. Could you see them doing it now? I can't. They're limp wristed. Edited by joesixpack

Why did the French:

And how many of those French civilians enjoying a night out at a concert, shopping, or having dinner deserved to die? You miserable SOB.

You must be a hoot at funerals

Thoughts are with you and all of France.

Really, dude? I've never been in favor of banning someone from any site, but this kind of post (and its timing) should get someone banned.

We're all about inclusion and diversity here. We need the quota of anti semitic pedophile loving racists.

Liberté, égalité, fraternité. Vive la France.

"Killing these people" is what we've been trying to do for years. It's hard when they are not confined to a specific geography and with an open military machine we can identify. Some will always get through as long as we have freedom. And freedom is always worth it.

Edited by Observer

Why did the French:

What is your point? I will give you the benefit of my substantial doubt.