Terrorism in Paris

meazza

How much of this **** does it take until the world wipes these !@#$s out or at least makes a meaningful collective effort to do so? The leadership of most developed nations (U.S. included) are a bunch of panzies. Maybe Putin will come to the aid of the French. As for the peace loving 700 years behind the times Muslim's, it's getting close to time to tell them all to !@#$ off. They're not worth it and boy am I gonna catch some **** for this.

I agree with you.

Civilized people don't behave like this.

It's either us or them. They aren't giving up until we're dead or they are

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God* help them.

Hopefully France finally uses a full measure against this kind of craziness. The insanity in Europe (minus Poland and Hungary) regarding immigrants from the middle east needs to stop.

France just closed their national borders.

Racists.

Seriously, I hope this causes the EU to finally get off their asses and commit to doing something more meaningful than letting "migrants" in. I'd support invoking the NATO Charter at this point, and inviting Russia to the party as well. The Europeans have got to start accepting that they're at war with ISIS.

But that is primarily to keep the terrorists from leaving, not the reverse.

The interviews I have been hearing are indicating that it is to stop the flow of immigrant refuges, which intelligence has indicated has masked an inflow of ISIS cells; and that this is France's beginnings of attempt to stop the bleeding.

Only time will tell.

It would certainly serve to aid them in their goals of radicalization. When the world rejects them, they'll have no where else to turn.

I'm not sure there is any other way at this point, however.

There is the logical first step to acknowledge that there is a large number of fanatical islamists whose aim is to stop the spread of Western influence and the means to do that is to invite war against the west. No more equivocation on any topics involving radicals by dismissing the Islamic foundation or to bring up Christian evils from 500 years ago.

Call a spade a spade. Not all Muslims are fanatics, but it doesn't do anyone any favors by ignoring the Muslim fanatics.

Pretty much. Extremists trying to ignite an apocalyptic conflict by driving a wedge between the West and moderate/liberal Islam.

Dear Lord do I miss Pauls contributions to these topics. F'N bastard for offing himself.

Reuters is reporting that the gunmen at the concert hall have been taken down. No word on casualties. Some hostages are exiting at least.

It was reported earlier that those in the music hall committed their acts with out covering their faces; and a terrorist expert stated that when profiling these types of events, it is consistent with suicide attacks. The attackers did not expect to leave alive, so the had no need or desire to protect their identities.