Terrorism in Paris

meazza

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

!@#$ing scumbag chicken **** mother !@#$ers. Gunning down a bunch of innocent people :censored::censored: :censored:

There are hostage situations as well as the shooters are still at large.

26 dead (associated press) and 60 hostages

I have a good friend from high school who works for the US Embassy in Morocco. She's on a plane to Paris now. I thought she was crazy for moving to Casablanca.

I have plenty of my colleagues here who are from Paris. RIP all those poor people.

Prayers for those who have been murdered. (I was going to write who were killed, but unlike many of the media reports, I want to be truthful)

Prayers especially for those still being held captive.

I wonder if the motive of the gunmen is being examined ?

This is so tragic.

Hopefully Europe is reaching rock bottom in regards to this, and will make the necessary changes to their policies addressing Islamism.

Do you think that Jacques Chirac is mentally revisiting his discussions with the Bush foreign policy team from 14 years ago?

I read 100+ hostages at concert hall. Hopefully GIGN can lol the scumbag islamist terrorists before any more innocents die. My guy tells me there will be shocking public spectacle killings.

I predict it will be a bunch of Dylan Roofs

Maybe Buddhists, if you're thinking religion

No one should call this Paris attack a Tragedy.

It is an Atrocity.

Any lesser language is weak morally and incorrect factually.

"This is a heartbreaking situation," @POTUS comments on #Paris attacks .................http://cbsn.ws/1SOLepS - @CBSNLive

CTufvMOUYAEm3Rw.png

President Obama's support for France was well put.

Edited by B-Man

How much of this **** does it take until the world wipes these !@#$s out or at least makes a meaningful collective effort to do so? The leadership of most developed nations (U.S. included) are a bunch of panzies. Maybe Putin will come to the aid of the French. As for the peace loving 700 years behind the times Muslim's, it's getting close to time to tell them all to !@#$ off. They're not worth it and boy am I gonna catch some **** for this.

How much of this **** does it take until the world wipes these !@#$s out or at least makes a meaningful collective effort to do so? The leadership of most developed nations (U.S. included) are a bunch of panzies. Maybe Putin will come to the aid of the French. As for the peace loving 700 years behind the times Muslim's, it's getting close to time to tell them all to !@#$ off. They're not worth it and boy am I gonna catch some **** for this.

Not from me you won't.