Crazy Numerology

BringBackFergy

You know what's even crazier? According to your math, the 18th is the only day that falls squarely between the 17th and the 19th, but if you subtract 17 from 19 you see that there are actually two days between them.

This is probably something Kaepernikus screwed up back in the 1800's.

Want to see something cool? Today is 11-19-15. Add the first two digits you get 2. Add the next two digits you get 10. Add the last two digits you get 6. Now add 2+10= 12. Now subtract the last number 6 and what do you get?? 6

When adding the sum total of the first two sets of digits and subtracting the sum total of the last digits, if you get the same number (as in this case) you have witnessed a phenomenon known as "Repeating Quantifiable Sum Totals" which we won't see again for a looooong time.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11-18-2015. This is a special day indeed. The first thing I see is by adding 1,1,1,8,1, and 5 you get 17 which is the exact day preceding today (Nov 17th).

But, when you add those same numbers 1,1,1,8,2,0,1, and 5 you get 19 which is tomorrow.

So the 18th (today) falls squarely in between the 17th and the 19th. This is known as a "Date of Complete Circularity" so you will have circular positive energies today.

Mead, definitely use 19-17 in your numbers

not so special - if you add 1,1,1,9,1, and 5 you get 18 which is the exact day preceding today (Nov 19th).

in 1 hour 25 minutes it will be 11:19

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

What time did you buy the ticket? If you bought it before 11:18 AM or after 8:15 PM (2015 miltary time) It wouldn't win.

He took Just Jack's advice and played those numbers that mean diddly. Mead didn't even consult with me on the best numbers to play. I would have told him 3-15-10-25-35 (Marquise Goodwin....winner!!!)

I'm thinking that the OP is taking advantage of some individuals in this thread. Fortunes have been lost, lives have been ruined, families have been torn asunder.

This OP is quite obviously of low moral character, someone not to be cottoned with. If someone were to report this OP he could be banished forever.

Mead - Here ya go. 11-22-15 (Sunday). I've been saving this one for you. A special day indeed. Here's where the magic happens. Probably the only day you will ever have a "Duality of Numbers" so watch how this works: Add the digits for 11 (1+1) and the digits for the day ((2+2) and what do you get? Yep....6.

Now add the digits for the year....1+5.....ahem, yep, another 6.

Now add the "duality of numbers" (6+6) and if the sum matches the last digit of the month (1) and the first digit of the day (2) then you have achieved full duality of numbers.

So play 6-23-28-31-44 and Powerball Number 19

I'm thinking that the OP is taking advantage of some individuals in this thread. Fortunes have been lost, lives have been ruined, families have been torn asunder.

This OP is quite obviously of low moral character, someone not to be cottoned with. If someone were to report this OP he could be banished forever.

My form of Numerology is akin to FanDuel and DraftKings. I interpret data and provide guidance. Similar to a Farmer's Almanac, but without the ads for organic seeds and tubs that have a swinging door.

• 3 weeks later...

Next game, 12-13-15.

Notice how they count in order, skipping of course, number 14.

14 days = 2 weeks.

This is the 2nd week, that we play an NFC East team this year.

Coincidence?

Bills=win.

Excellent work.

12/20/2015 is going to be great. I'm still consulting my manual but should have answers for you this week. Let's just say 12/20 is shaping up to be a really intriguing day.

It's also the 72nd anniversary of the Naval Battle of Guadalcanal. One of the most ridiculously chaotic and savage naval battle described by one of the surviving captains as "a barroom brawl after the lights have been shot out."

Worth reading about...except that there's no decent description online that I can find (most try to describe it chronologically, which is ridiculous given how chaotic the battle was.) http://www.historynet.com/battle-of-guadalcanal-first-naval-battle-in-the-ironbottom-sound.htmand wikipedia combined give a decent impression of the battle. Otherwise, pick up Richard Frank's book on Guadalcanal (which is an excellent book.)

I picked up a copy, and you're right. :thumbsup:

DC Tom posted on 11/30/2015 at 1:17 PM

I posted this on 12/12/2015 at 7:53 AM

Was I wrong? Should I have waited?

Edited by Nanker

I picked up a copy, and you're right. :thumbsup:

DC Tom posted on 11/30/2015 at 1:17 PM

I posted this on 12/12/2015 at 7:53 AM

Was I wrong? Should I have waited?

You were ok posting when you did Nanker, but Tom didn't post on 11/30...he posted on 11/13. The numbers actually work better for you if you had put in Tom's correct posting date, here's how:

1+1+1+3+2+0+1+5+1+1+7 = 23 (but he posted in the afternoon so "Numerology for The Ages" by Ben Gilliganus suggests you add another 6 for the 6 hours accounted for by the moon revolving a quarter turn) so if we add 6 to 23 we get 29.

Your post adds up as follows: 1+2+1+2+2+0+1+5+7+5+3 = 29

When you have two different days of sequential months that add up to the same sum after accounting for a lunar adjustment (afternoon gets another 6 hrs for quarter of a day) you have what Gilliganus calls a "Sequential Fortnight of Fortuity". Something tells me your significant other has something big planned tonight.

• 5 weeks later...

<Private Message to My "Numerology for Powerball: You Can't Lose" Subscribers [ Listserve http://www.numerologyforpowerballsuccess/emailcontacts/payingmembers] > Powerball Numbers for the $1.4 Billion jackpot: I will be updating my guaranteed Powerball numbers this Weds.so be sure to renew your subscription so you don't lose out on this once in a lifetime opportunity. If you haven't done so, join my Preferred Members Club for earlier numbers with better odds. For a low ONE TIME fee of $795.00, you could....I mean, should...win it all. Don't wait. Act Now! <End Private Message to Subscriber Listserve>