Crazy Numerology

BringBackFergy

Are you a direct descendant of Leonardo de Pisa, commonly known as Fibonacci? Or did you just read his prophetic book about Liberace?

http://www.npr.org/2011/07/16/137845241/fibonaccis-numbers-the-man-behind-the-math

Fibonacci was a hack. My approach to numerology is much more sophisticated and realistic. I know you would agree that all numbers have meaning and create a force that controls our everyday behavior. Think about Thanksgiving this year (11-26-2015)....doesn't anyone else see the significance of this day and what these digits mean?? It is as plain as the nose on your face.

If anyone wants to try interpreting 11-26-2015, have at it. I will chime in with the correct answer if you get stumped.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today is 11/16/15.

11 + 16 + 1 +5 = 32.

32 = OJ Simpson.

Juice = loose.

Loose = the way Rex Ryan disciplines the team.

Championship = doomed.

Not bad. Not bad at all.

I'll wait for your amateur analysis of Thanksgiving 11/26/2015. If you need help, just ask.

? :cry:

Correct arithmetic doesn't really count with amateurs like TRBJ. What he meant to say was 11+16+15=42, and when you reduce 42 by the universal completion number of 10, you get 32 but I knew where he was going with it.

Not bad. Not bad at all.

I'll wait for your amateur analysis of Thanksgiving 11/26/2015. If you need help, just ask.

Correct arithmetic doesn't really count with amateurs like TRBJ. What he meant to say was 11+16+15=42, and when you reduce 42 by the universal completion number of 10, you get 32 but I knew where he was going with it.

You also missed the error he made vis a' vis Juice = loose. I believe the Juice is in prison. You're welcome.

Not bad. Not bad at all.

Ok.

11 from 26 = 15; 15-15 = 0; 0 - 0 = nothing.

1+1 = 2; 2 - 2 = 0 = nothing.

There you have it - nothing, nothing at all. :P

So is Thanksgiving cancelled this year? And what if we already thanksgave? [/shadowcat]

Not bad. Not bad at all.

I wasn't going by the metric system, and the number was below fifty, so a universal completion number wouldn't have come into play anyway.

Ok.

11 from 26 = 15; 15-15 = 0; 0 - 0 = nothing.

1+1 = 2; 2 - 2 = 0 = nothing.

There you have it - nothing, nothing at all. :P

So is Thanksgiving cancelled this year? And what if we already thanksgave? [/shadowcat]

I think you're getting the hang of it. TRBJ is well on his way and comprehends the impotence of the universal completion number.

I'm thinking of starting a Blog for my Numerology work...or maybe an App.

11/26/2015 ...add the first two digits (1+1) and you get the third digit which is 2. Take the third digit (2) and multiply it by where it is located (3rd digit...so 2x3=6...the fourth digit.) Now if you are at the fourth (4) digit and you want to find the fifth (5) digit, just multiply them...yep, you guessed it...20. Now if you add 1+1+2+6+2+0+1+5 you get 18 which is Peyton Manning's number...which means (as you may have guessed by now) Peyton Manning will be retiring on Thanksgiving but I didn't want to let the cat out of the bag last week when I knew this.

I will play it

11-18-2015. This is a special day indeed. The first thing I see is by adding 1,1,1,8,1, and 5 you get 17 which is the exact day preceding today (Nov 17th).

But, when you add those same numbers 1,1,1,8,2,0,1, and 5 you get 19 which is tomorrow.

So the 18th (today) falls squarely in between the 17th and the 19th. This is known as a "Date of Complete Circularity" so you will have circular positive energies today.

Mead, definitely use 19-17 in your numbers

11-18-2015. This is a special day indeed. The first thing I see is by adding 1,1,1,8,1, and 5 you get 17 which is the exact day preceding today (Nov 17th).

But, when you add those same numbers 1,1,1,8,2,0,1, and 5 you get 19 which is tomorrow.

So the 18th (today) falls squarely in between the 17th and the 19th. This is known as a "Date of Complete Circularity" so you will have circular positive energies today.

Mead, definitely use 19-17 in your numbers

You know what's even crazier? According to your math, the 18th is the only day that falls squarely between the 17th and the 19th, but if you subtract 17 from 19 you see that there are actually two days between them.