Crazy Numerology

BringBackFergy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's also the 72nd anniversary of the Naval Battle of Guadalcanal. One of the most ridiculously chaotic and savage naval battle described by one of the surviving captains as "a barroom brawl after the lights have been shot out."

Worth reading about...except that there's no decent description online that I can find (most try to describe it chronologically, which is ridiculous given how chaotic the battle was.) http://www.historynet.com/battle-of-guadalcanal-first-naval-battle-in-the-ironbottom-sound.htmand wikipedia combined give a decent impression of the battle. Otherwise, pick up Richard Frank's book on Guadalcanal (which is an excellent book.)

But what about after Sunday? How long will it be?

The uniqueness of the day depends largely on your approach to numerology. For instance, today is 11-13-15. When you add those odd numbers (1+3+5) it equals 9 which is the number month known as September (http://blog.dictionary.com/september/)

So it appears our current "9" actually means "7" in the Roman calendar, and there are 7 deadly sins, 7 planets and 7 oceans. "777" is 111 more than "666"...need I go any further.

After Sunday, the next day where the last digits will all be odd numbers will be a little bit of a wait....11-17-15 (a Tuesday). So hold tight because that's when the real fireworks start (1+7+5 = 13).

The uniqueness of the day depends largely on your approach to numerology. For instance, today is 11-13-15. When you add those odd numbers (1+3+5) it equals 9 which is the number month known as September (http://blog.dictionary.com/september/)

So it appears our current "9" actually means "7" in the Roman calendar, and there are 7 deadly sins, 7 planets and 7 oceans. "777" is 111 more than "666"...need I go any further.

After Sunday, the next day where the last digits will all be odd numbers will be a little bit of a wait....11-17-15 (a Tuesday). So hold tight because that's when the real fireworks start (1+7+5 = 13).

Dude which planet doesn't count anymore? I know Pluto got fired but which other one? If it were up to me I'd get rid of Mercury which is a sorry excuse for an orb. I wish that little piece of crap would just crash into the sun already.

Dude which planet doesn't count anymore? I know Pluto got fired but which other one? If it were up to me I'd get rid of Mercury which is a sorry excuse for an orb. I wish that little piece of crap would just crash into the sun already.

You'll have to wait for 11-17-15... which is the day my sources project the other planet will vanish.

Just like there used to be 10 continents and 8 oceans...world leaders always go through this realignment every 2000 years or so. Just so happens the Bills still can't get into the AFC South but we should try.

OK Gents, the day has arrived:

11-15-15 I told you something weird was going to happen

First, 11 + 15 = 26 and if you subtract the 15 for the year, you get 11. This is referred to as "full circle numerology" and is rarely seen.

Second, On today's date 11-15-15 at precisely 11:15am at 15 seconds, the temperature is projected to reach 41 degrees (adding 11+15+15 you end up with...you guessed it...41)

Here's the last one for today: Monday will be 11-16-2015. As you see the middle number (for the day) is 16. When you multiply 11 x 2015 you get 22,165. But when you divide 22,165 by the day (16th), you get 1,385. Now here's the magic...when you add 1+3+8+5 it equals 17. The very next day on our calendar. So Monday is shaping up to be special indeed.

OK Gents, the day has arrived:

11-15-15 I told you something weird was going to happen

First, 11 + 15 = 26 and if you subtract the 15 for the year, you get 11. This is referred to as "full circle numerology" and is rarely seen.

Second, On today's date 11-15-15 at precisely 11:15am at 15 seconds, the temperature is projected to reach 41 degrees (adding 11+15+15 you end up with...you guessed it...41)

Here's the last one for today: Monday will be 11-16-2015. As you see the middle number (for the day) is 16. When you multiply 11 x 2015 you get 22,165. But when you divide 22,165 by the day (16th), you get 1,385. Now here's the magic...when you add 1+3+8+5 it equals 17. The very next day on our calendar. So Monday is shaping up to be special indeed.

So mr number man , what 4 digit number should I play today?????? 1385?????????