31 of McCoy's 119...

Thurmal34

There is really no way of knowing but I wonder how much the return of Aaron Kromer has helped during the week and during games. It's very possible that had a significant positive influence. There is no question to me that McCoy hasn't played one game at 100%. But the last two games, at about 90, showed how good he really is. By NE I think he will be at 100%, as will Karlos and hopefully Watkins.

wouldn't that be a sight!

i think we will have game for them, this time around

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pink ass winnie the pooh! i laughed so damn hard!!

Hilarious tirade. and he was correct

Well......

Statistically, the Eagles are right back where they were running the ball last year.....and gaining momentum with 4 straight games over 150 yards rushing......their best such run ever under Kelly.....but doing it all with more physical north/south runners Kelly preferred.

I thought Chip Kelly was an idiot and the Eagles were going to be the worst team in the NFL? :lol:

Well......

Statistically, the Eagles are right back where they were running the ball last year.....and gaining momentum with 4 straight games over 150 yards rushing......their best such run ever under Kelly.....but doing it all with more physical north/south runners Kelly preferred.

I thought Chip Kelly was an idiot and the Eagles were going to be the worst team in the NFL? :lol:

As an aside, that infamous rant was made the day of (or after) the McCoy trade. They hadn't gotten Matthews or Murray yet.

Well......

At the time it seemed a bit nuts what Kelly was doing with his roster.

And McCoy is showing very well now that he is obviously healthy. I had no idea he was this good .

Wonder what that fan thinks now?

As an aside, that infamous rant was made the day of (or after) the McCoy trade. They hadn't gotten Matthews or Murray yet.

Correct.

TSW posters should take note at what REAL overreaction looks like.

Kelly has been very good in Philly and probably deserved a pretty significant benefit of the doubt from fans.

But Eagles fans don't want to hear about the starting QB being injured......if Chip can't get it done with Mark Sanchez he must not be good. :rolleyes:

Correct.

TSW posters should take note at what REAL overreaction looks like.

Kelly has been very good in Philly and probably deserved a pretty significant benefit of the doubt from fans.

But Eagles fans don't want to hear about the starting QB being injured......if Chip can't get it done with Mark Sanchez he must not be good. :rolleyes:

Bills fans are the same with EJ.

At the time it seemed a bit nuts what Kelly was doing with his roster.

And McCoy is showing very well now that he is obviously healthy. I had no idea he was this good .

Wonder what that fan thinks now?

I would bet Kelly is very happy with his choice.

When your goal is to wear down a defense, getting the same production out of 225-230 pound backs is an improvement.

FWIW......the Bills need linebacker help more than the Eagles need a RB.

I think most Bills fans would say the team is weakest at LB right now.......unless I said it in the context of the McCoy trade.......in which case, DENIAL! :lol:

I would bet Kelly is very happy with his choice.

When your goal is to wear down a defense, getting the same production out of 225-230 pound backs is an improvement.

FWIW......the Bills need linebacker help more than the Eagles need a RB.

I think most Bills fans would say the team is weakest at LB right now.......unless I said it in the context of the McCoy trade.......in which case, DENIAL! :lol:

If we had Fred and Karlos instead of McCoy and Karlos, but still had Kiko, we would be about 3-6 right now. Maybe 4-5. Edited by Kelly the Dog

Bills fans are the same with EJ.

EJ has been very good? Don't know I'd go that far.

I'm not an EJ hater but I think EJ is an example of Bills fans actually being worried about something truly important.

This dude just didn't want his favorite celebrity player traded.

Backs might not be a dime-a-dozen now that a lot of those athletes are playing elsewhere......but they are still A LOT easier to find and less impactful than QB.

If we had Fred and Karlos instead of McCoy and Karlos, but still had Kiko, we would be about 3-7 right now.

agreed, but that was a lotta eggs we put in a basket.

Bills under Whaley are very win now. Lesean, Clay, Harvin contracts. We could have grabbed another back or two.

Badol is right about linebackers but that is not directly related to letting Kiko be the trading chip

EJ has been very good? Don't know I'd go that far.

I'm not an EJ hater but I think EJ is an example of Bills fans actually being worried about something truly important.

This dude just didn't want his favorite celebrity player traded.

Backs might not be a dime-a-dozen now that a lot of those athletes are playing elsewhere......but they are still A LOT easier to find and less impactful than QB.

No, I meant that Bills fans have been on Rex for being crappy because he couldn't win with EJ as a QB like Eagles fans have been with Kelly in your example when he couldn't win with Dirty Sanchez.

I don't think Sanchez is much better than EJ and EJ isn't very good.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

If we had Fred and Karlos instead of McCoy and Karlos, but still had Kiko, we would be about 3-6 right now. Maybe 4-5.

I agree because Karlos would probably be on IR from concussions now.

It's hard to really view him as a long term contributor considering how bad his concussion problem is already.

But remind me again what the Eagles got in exchange for stars DeSean Jackson and Evan Mathis?

Point being that they could have gotten the rights to negotiate a contract with McCoy for a lot less than a talent like Alonso.

Your rationale is like the big dude on youtube though.......because they could have signed Ryan Matthews instead.

He's running for 6 ypc in an offense that McCoy ran for 4.2 ypc in.

RB's are up to a quarter a dozen now and I think a lot of RB's would be very good in Romans system.

We don't.

this is why I don't understand why some Bills fans whine about how much he makes. Teams without an established franchise QB who they can lean on to win tough games may not need to pay guys like that. Teams who are developing a QB need big time, established playmakers at other positions if they want to win games. Elite NFL all pros are not cheap.

I agree because Karlos would probably be on IR from concussions now.

It's hard to really view him as a long term contributor considering how bad his concussion problem is already.

But remind me again what the Eagles got in exchange for stars DeSean Jackson and Evan Mathis?

Point being that they could have gotten the rights to negotiate a contract with McCoy for a lot less than a talent like Alonso.

Your rationale is like the big dude on youtube though.......because they could have signed Ryan Matthews instead.

He's running for 6 ypc in an offense that McCoy ran for 4.2 ypc in.

RB's are up to a quarter a dozen now and I think a lot of RB's would be very good in Romans system.

How many rushing attempts does Matthews have right now compared to normal workhorse backs?