31 of McCoy's 119...

Thurmal34

...came on the final drive. The winning drive.

He's starting to round into shape as he recovers from his hammy.

This team is capable of doing some things. We wont face a D that good for a while.

Let's see what happens with a smart, safe QB; a perfect 1-2 running punch, and a stud wideout.

11-5

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And what is beautiful is his legs were that fresh late and with the confidence the coaches and team has to have in Williams I hope we see a fresh McCoy in the 4th every game because like you said, he took over that last drive when everyone knew the run was option one and option two and option three was likely a run as well.

McCoy is the best I've seen anyone run in a Bills uni since Thurman.

He's electric, that's for sure. He looks like he could break it any time. That doesn't really matter but it's fun to watch. And he's deadly. I'm pretty surprised people are surprised by it. He's one of the top three RB in the league and has been for five years.

I knew McCoy was an 'elite' player, but honestly I've been surprised how big his heart is and what he puts out there on the field. I'm a total fan

Like Coastie said upthread, the real test is if you can run to win when everyone in the building knows you are going to.

That's what made those Thurman teams so great, him getting 3 yards on those 3rd and 2s late in key division games.

Big step for McCoy and the O as a whole tonight.

Edited by Thurmal34

I said Jerry Hughes was as responsible as any single player for our win last week.

This week, its shady mccoy. He willed our offense out of anemia on the final drives. Dude is a baller.

Don't forget Bacarri Rambo...he was involved in 3 of the turnovers. Forced 2 fumbles, one returned for a TD and sealed the game with an INT