Bills vs. Jets Week 10 Highlights, News, & Interviews

26CornerBlitz

I like Carton. He's is friggin hilarious.

However, here he hides behind the mic, and let's Boomer make a bunch of excuses? Weak sauce. Speaking of weak, for those how haven't heard: Excuses are like a-holes, everyone's got one and they all stink.

Here's some facts to counter the excuses: Darby and Gilmore, and the D backs in general blanketed the Jets WRs. Fitz HAD to throw into double coverage all night. 1 time he got a TD for it, because our S was late, and the other, late in the game, he dropped a pass right in the bucket against Cover 2. OK...but go back and watch the rest of the throws. As any Bills fan knows, when Fitz is in the red zone, and you need a laser pass delivered to a TE/big WR?

Nope. You get a floater, because that's all you're gonna get. Defense/WRs running into each other? Horsecrap. I said it at the time and I'm saying it now: Fitz had 0 chance in the red zone agains our DBs. Mark my words: if we play Denver/Manning in a WC game, we will win for the same reason. Arm strength is required, otherwise the DBs know to look for the fade to the corner, etc., and not the quick out, because the QB can't make that throw.

Both Boomer and Carton should know this, having watched the Bills play the Jets for 20 games now in their jobs.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic