Bills vs. Jets Week 10 Highlights, News, & Interviews

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They edited a couple parts out ;)

I have to say, we should give props to our backups on the DL, even though we gave some big runs, we also came up with plenty of big stops... not having Kyle and Mario is rough, but the backups stepped up and kept us from getting blown out.

good point. Two pro bowlers not up front changes things for sure! way to go S.Charles and C.Bryant !!

BTW, can't wait to catch All22 of Marshall's TD. Sure looked like OPI to me and Bills were going ballistic on the refs after the catch.

Not to mention if a Bills player showboated like Marshall did, he'd have gotten a taunting penalty.

I think that the contact was after Marshall caught the ball which would make it not a penalty of course. But I'm not positive.

Yeah, I thought when I first saw it live that it was OPI, but the replay showed that Decker (I think) blocked after Marshall had the ball.

Yeah, I thought when I first saw it live that it was OPI, but the replay showed that Decker (I think) blocked after Marshall had the ball.

When I first say it, I thought that it might have been a pict play, like earlier in the night. The problem is that the refs are loath to call it so it was be egregious and it wasn't if it was.