HATS OFF THE DREW, BEST OF LUCK!

NavyBillsFan

My ode to Drew...

Thanks for comming to the great city of Buffalo and giving it your ALL. No matter what the outcome, no matter how bad the team played, no matter if this team won or lost, I thank you for giving 150% on gameday! Good luck on opening day and I wish you the best! If there is one class act for a QB in the league who deserves to be a Super Bowl MVP, its Drew.

Fair winds and following seas.........

NavyBillsFan

The guy is class no doubt about it. I like him a lot but i don't want him as the QB of our team.

241062[/snapback]

I agree 100% with you. We need a change but I hate seeing what these people are posting here about him. The guy did his best and gave his all. He deserves better than the crap caked finger of the fair weather fan.

I agree 100% with you.  We need a change but I hate seeing what these people are posting here about him.  The guy did his best and gave his all.  He deserves better than the crap caked finger of the fair weather fan.

241068[/snapback]

I agree with you 100 percent, good luck Drew.....

I agree 100% with you.  We need a change but I hate seeing what these people are posting here about him.  The guy did his best and gave his all.  He deserves better than the crap caked finger of the fair weather fan.

241068[/snapback]

Couldn't agree with you more. A true class act that worked his tail off. He probably shouldn't have been made out to be the savior we all made him to be in 2002, but he shouldn't get so much crap from the fans in this city.

Good luck, Drew. I was always rooting for you and still will be.

My ode to Drew...

Thanks for comming to the great city of Buffalo and giving it your ALL.  No matter what the outcome, no matter how bad the team played, no matter if this team won or lost, I thank you for giving 150% on gameday!  Good luck on opening day and I wish you the best!  If there is one class act for a QB in the league who deserves to be a Super Bowl MVP, its Drew.

NavyBillsFan

241049[/snapback]

Great post.

DB is a class act. I was proud to have him as our QB.

Now, the DB bashers will have to come up with something new.

Great post.

DB is a class act.  I was proud to have him as our QB.

Now, the DB bashers will have to come up with something new.

241278[/snapback]

Something new? Its new with them everyday. I hope JP does well and we dont get a taste of the RJ year when Flutie took the bus out of town...

My ode to Drew...

Thanks for comming to the great city of Buffalo and giving it your ALL.  No matter what the outcome, no matter how bad the team played, no matter if this team won or lost, I thank you for giving 150% on gameday!  Good luck on opening day and I wish you the best!  If there is one class act for a QB in the league who deserves to be a Super Bowl MVP, its Drew.

NavyBillsFan

241049[/snapback]

I agree. I wished it had worked out for him here.

Thanks Drew. Thank you for giving it all you had. A lot of times, it wasn't good enough, but no one can say that you didn't try your best for your team and for us fans.

I hope you find success and happiness at your next stop.

Thanks again Drew.