My dog won the Westminster dog show!!!

JP-era

My cat can whoop your dog.  :lol:

241046[/snapback]

No way that son of a B word (or maybe daughter of a bithc is more accurate) can run frikkin circles around a Ferrari!

Seriously though, if your cat got in her face she'd probably pee herself.

If your cat got in MY DOGS face, MY DOG would probably pee herself. Hope you didnt take it differently, my dog is a panzy.

What a beautiful and well behaved, intelligent dog.

241061[/snapback]

Seems most purebreeds have a panzy disposition. I've got an Italitan Greyhound, and I love the dog to death, but it seems so... fragile, needy sometimes. He acts more like a cat even, but like I said, I love him to death.

Not really, I have a german shorthair and absolutely LOVE that dog. What a great breed.

http://www.westminsterkennelclub.org/index.html

241045[/snapback]

I have a GSP also. I have been telling everyone like I won the Super Bowl. Remind me to get a life after this post. :D Great dogs, need a lot of exercise though.

I've got a GSP also. All told, we've had five, and have raised three litters.

These are some of the smartest dogs you will ever find for taking a command (you have to be the Alpha, tho). At four weeks, they came running when I whistled.

But the hair gets into everything, and it's as if it has Velcro hooks. Some of them, like my current dog, have a hair type where they don't shed as much, but that's like saying a downpour is less wet than a monsoon.

I wonder how they'd cross with the standard poodle for the shedding issue, like they've been doing with the Labradoodle....

Yeah, well MY dog won last year! (Actually my dog is a Newfie and Chow mix. There's no real chance of a Chow ever winning because they keep picking the foofy dogs and Poodles with dumb haircuts from the non-sporting category. :D )

Anyway, I'm glad a REAL breed of dog won again this year! There are a couple of German Shorthairs at the dog park here... and they seem like great dogs!

I've got a GSP also. All told, we've had five, and have raised three litters.

These are some of the smartest dogs you will ever find for taking a command (you have to be the Alpha, tho). At four weeks, they came running when I whistled.

But the hair gets into everything, and it's as if it has Velcro hooks. Some of them, like my current dog, have a hair type where they don't shed as much, but that's like saying a downpour is less wet than a monsoon.

I wonder how they'd cross with the standard poodle for the shedding issue, like they've been doing with the Labradoodle....

241386[/snapback]

I really don't notice and shedding problems with mine, but then again I have had a black lab and a Rottweiler in the past. Maybe I'm just noticing less instead of none.

Seems most purebreeds have a panzy disposition. I've got an Italitan Greyhound, and I love the dog to death, but it seems so... fragile, needy sometimes. He acts more like a cat even, but like I said, I love him to death.

241177[/snapback]

i agree...he really isnt a dog at all...honestly the critter is a cat trapped in a dogs body...what a pansy...