I Hear my Train A'Comin: RB Karlos Williams

YoloinOhio

Draft analyst Matt Waldman finally publishes his pre draft article on Karlos. And it's amazing.

The Rookie Scouting Portfolio

A SEAT IN MATT WALDMAN'S FILMROOM

I Hear My Train A Comin: RB Karlos Williams

Big, fast, and capable of hitting a crease like a freight train, draft analysts might as well have been rocking out to some Hendrix as they sang the praises of Florida State RB Karlos Williams. The Seminole was supposed to be the next impressive running back prospect coming down the chute. I watched the safety-turned-running back and joined the chorus, because I could hear the lyrics and the music when Williams had the ball in his hands:

You know how it is when youre feeling it: Eyes squeezed shut, body starts rocking to the rhythm, and you begin feeling rock n rolls holy ghost take over. When youre watching tape of an impressive prospect, you can also catch the holy ghost from a football game

http://mattwaldmanrsp.com/2015/11/11/i-hear-my-train-a-comin-rb-karlos-williams/ Edited by YoloinOhio

I love him too. But super worried for his long term career outlook and his health. He has been awesome to watch. He honestly reminds me of a lesser known poor men's Adrian Peterson. To me he has a similar running style.

same here on all accounts. His size, speed, and power remind me very much of Adrian. I hope he gets 15 carries tonight. And I pray that he can protect his noggin the next 10 years.

Love Karlos....but still think we need to monitor his carries and be careful with him.

Shady should get the bulk.

Agreed. I don't think he is a feature back quite yet.. He is at his best around 10 carries because he is a completely different type of runner than McCoy and I think it really messes with the defence when his style of running comes in