Jennifer Lawrence says she can't get a date

\GoBillsInDallas/

There is no way any of that is true.

You always hear these stories about the hottest chick in school, who can never get a date or whatever, because every guy is afraid to ask.

I have never seen that in real life.

I've kind of seen it. The hottest girls at the bar (think 8s, 9s, and 10s) are almost always less bitchy and more open to approach than their less-hot counterparts (6s and 7s). My theory is that the 6s and 7s actually get approached more because it's less intimidating for the guys, so their B word shields are set to max.

I've kind of seen it. The hottest girls at the bar (think 8s, 9s, and 10s) are almost always less bitchy and more open to approach than their less-hot counterparts (6s and 7s). My theory is that the 6s and 7s actually get approached more because it's less intimidating for the guys, so their B word shields are set to max.

Not really talking about a bar scene, but you still are saying the hottest still get hit on...........I've just never seen a really hot chick without a boyfriend, etc. because everybody is afraid to ask them out.

Not really talking about a bar scene, but you still are saying the hottest still get hit on...........I've just never seen a really hot chick without a boyfriend, etc. because everybody is afraid to ask them out.

When girls say they don't get hit on, it just means that they are not getting attention from the guys they want to notice them.