The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

Will a White Supremacist Please Step Forward?

by John Hinderaker

Original Article

The demand for white supremacists vastly exceeds the supply, which is why we see absurdities like the controversy over military academy students supposedly flashing “white power” signs at the Army-Navy football game.

Now, apparently, the age-old “OK” sign means you are a white nationalist, notwithstanding that there are pictures of pretty much everyone in public life giving the sign, like Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, and nearly everyone else. Or maybe it only means white supremacy if you give the OK sign upside down. Who decreed this? Who knows?

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The article...my God..."heteronormative whiteness" is "the platonic ideal of fascist propaganda."  

:lol: Holy *****, that is ridiculous.  The whole article full of that nonsense.  I'm sure it got an "A" in her Womyn's Studies seminar at Bryn Mawr (missed an A+ because it wasn't angry enough,) but in the real world...  :lol:

• Thank you (+1) 2

NOT THE BABYLON BEE: Seattle Progressives slam ‘problematic’ performance of ‘Mrs. Doubtfire.’

The Seattle Times and humorless Seattle activists believe the new 5th Avenue Theater production of “Mrs. Doubtfire” is “problematic” because a male character plays a woman. Some want it cancelled. It’s the latest Progressive woke brigade feigning outrage so they can tell you how inclusive they are and how evil you are.

The play is based on the hit Robin Williams movie about a divorced dad, named Daniel Hillard, who dresses as an elderly Scottish nanny in order to spend more time with his three children. It’s a classic comedy.

Though no Seattle Times writer is brave enough to put their name to the initial hot take, the piece declares the play is “problematic” in the headline. They take the position that “a man in a dress doesn’t cut it as a punch line in 2019 — not without serious and necessary conversations.” With that in mind, they connected with “five theater artists — some transgender, some *****” to get their takes before and after they saw the play.

I hadn’t expected the left’s cancel culture to come so quickly to anything associated with the late Robin Williams, but that’s where we’re at, as 2019 winds to a close — and given Robin Williams’ solid credentials as an unwavering San Francisco Democrat, “leftist autophagy,” indeed.

• Like (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I hadn’t expected the left’s cancel culture to come so quickly to anything associated with the late Robin Williams, but that’s where we’re at, as 2019 winds to a close — and given Robin Williams’ solid credentials as an unwavering San Francisco Democrat, “leftist autophagy,” indeed.

I'm surprised it took this long to go after Mrs. Doubtfire, frankly.  

Just wait 'til Seattle finds out about Tootsie.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

speaking of bosom buddies :D

https://twitter.com/CaloriesProper/status/1209602149237301250

but you know... Baskin and Robbins 31 flavors of gender... liberal horseshit, Green New Deal and any other progressive baloney you can think of...

All that estrogen actually kinda makes sense.  I tried an Impossible Whopper a month or two ago for the helluva it, and one of my conclusions was the only kind of man who would chose that uninspiring plant burger over beef is a hipster vegan p*ssy

• Haha (+1) 4

HIGHER EDUCATION BUBBLE UPDATE:

Lecturer uses word ‘*****’ from black-authored source material, university apologizes to students.

Whom the gods would destroy, they first make ridiculous. The gods must really hate higher education lately.

Added: Really ? the word N.e.g.r.o. is blocked ?

Related: Taxpayers Losing Interest In Funding Campus Kooks.

Edited by B-Man

10 minutes ago, Foxx said:

yes. in the world of thirty-one flavors, you cant delineate specific ethnicities.

get with the times, sheesh!

I think i read that as of last year all uses and forms remotely connected to the N-word have been removed from all creek and river and gulch and county and national park names in the US

47 minutes ago, row_33 said:

I think i read that as of last year all uses and forms remotely connected to the N-word have been removed from all creek and river and gulch and county and national park names in the US

Did they eliminate the "United N e g r o College Fund" or don't they have an issue with dark money?