The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

MORE:

YOUR DAILY TREACHER: ADL Declares OK Sign a ‘Hate Symbol.’

I don’t care how racists and other scumbags communicate with each other. It has nothing to do with me, and I refuse to concede anything to them.

Why should we let the dregs of society dictate which hand signals we can and can’t use?

Why should we do exactly what they want us to do?

Why should we surrender to them?

The trick is to be smarter than the racists. Right, Barry?

Read the whole thing.

Lesson learned: if we, as a hoax, state that white supremacists are using the letters "A-D-L" as a symbol, the ADL will declare themselves a hate group.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

There are some good points in that article. Every time a guys takes a leak he's going to use at least 8 times as much water to flush. He may resent this new bs so much that he refuses to raise the seat and causes some pissed off men and woman who need to sit. $200M--need I say more?

45 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

There are some good points in that article. Every time a guys takes a leak he's going to use at least 8 times as much water to flush. He may resent this new bs so much that he refuses to raise the seat and causes some pissed off men and woman who need to sit. $200M--need I say more?

you don't believe that toilet seats cost $756 do you?

58 minutes ago, B-Man said:

From your link:

SDN ymarsakar 3 hours ago

Sure thing,. All you have to do is this: ANY reparations is a Bill of Attainder, and therefore unconstitutional. Change my mind.

Because there is NO ONE alive in the US today who's ever owned slaves. There's NO ONE alive in the US today who's ever BEEN a slave on American territory.

Blood guilt is un-American. And so are you, you puffed up sack of owl *****.

Except for the horrendous practice of human trafficking for sex and/or work. Slavery is out there, just not in the open. Instead of chains these people are secured by drug addiction and fear of reprisals on their family.

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Thank you (+1) 1