The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

SOMEWHERE GEORGE WALLACE, ORVAL FAUBUS, AND LESTER MADDOX ARE WONDERING WHAT ALL THE FUSS WAS ABOUT:

The future of campus racism: New Stanford courses designed for minority students.

Same story as before about "making physics inclusive."  

Same response: physics doesn't give a ***** about your race, color, creed, or personal pronoun.  My cisgravity and your transgravity are THE SAME ***** THING.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Same response: physics doesn't give a ***** about your race, color, creed, or personal pronoun.  My cisgravity and your transgravity are THE SAME ***** THING.

What if an Electron self identifies as a Proton?  And don't get started about those gender-Neutrons

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

it's called

S...T...E...M....

so for the Intro to Quantum Physics course in undergrad, instead of the traditional opening speech of...

"1/3 of you will fail no matter how much you try, 1/3 will barely pass and 1/3 will get 100%, some get 100% without much effort at all."

you get:

"everyone gets 100%!!!"

-------------------------

i was at a board meeting a few months ago and one of the Directors was beaming about his niece, she is from an African country, was at the top of her class in chem-eng at one of your most prestigious schools for science and technology

he was so very grateful that she was able to find a job...

a bit of a different perspective from the entitled SJWs i see on TV all the time...

Edited by row_33

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

...the league now claims that the flag, one of America’s earliest national banners, has been adopted by “hate groups” and so the flag represents hate...

Dear "Hate Groups,"

Please adopt the following:

• Tom Brady
  • Jim Acosta
  • The Antifa logo
  • Pineapple pizza
  • The Toyota RAV4 and Honda CRV

Thanks,

Everyone

• Haha (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

Remember when the Land Rover was dubbed a vehicle for terrorists in the early 2000's...

I do not.  But I have nothing against Land Rover.  

I would not mind seeing RAV4s and CRVs "cancelled" though.

5 hours ago, unbillievable said:

Remember when the Land Rover was dubbed a vehicle for terrorists in the early 2000's...

I miss the 1980s. A simpler time, when Volkswagen Minibus was the terrorist vehicle of choice.

They later tried to reclaim their glory days:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1