The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Transgender Athletes Dominate at Connecticut Girls’ Track State Meet.

“We all know the outcome of the race before it even starts.”

This is sad for the girls and the boys.  For the most part, males are stronger and faster than females. Simply "identifying" as female should not allow you to play in a competitive female sport if you were born a male.  The females will never win, and what does that say about the "identifier"? "Hey, I can't win in a male league, so I am gonna "identify" female and kick some girl's ass?"

While I am sure there are some transgender males out there who truly feel trapped in their bodies, have the surgery, take the hormones, become female and then you can participate. Buy to merely "identify"? Nope.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This is sad for the girls and the boys.  For the most part, males are stronger and faster than females. Simply "identifying" as female should not allow you to play in a competitive female sport if you were born a male.  The females will never win, and what does that say about the "identifier"? "Hey, I can't win in a male league, so I am gonna "identify" female and kick some girl's ass?"

I can't wait for the next Olympics. When three USA "Robertas" win all three medals in the female track and field events, we'll see what the rest of the world thinks.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

While I am sure there are some transgender males out there who truly feel trapped in their bodies, have the surgery, take the hormones, become female and then you can participate. Buy to merely "identify"? Nope.

The backlash against this particular stupidity is not going to be to the transgendered's favor, either.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Transgender Athletes Dominate at Connecticut Girls’ Track State Meet.

“We all know the outcome of the race before it even starts.”

Transgenderism is a mental disorder. I truly feel sorry for people who experience this, and it's not their fault (I can't even imagine the horror of thinking you don't belong inside your own body), but they are crazy. They are much, much, further away than 3 standard deviations from normal. Despite what the touchy-feely types want to think, people are not all created equal and virtually everyone is broken to some degree. But the degree to which they are broken can vary greatly.

If someone walked around, truly believing they were a unicorn, they would be considered to be crazy. 

Crazy people should be accommodated to a certain degree, but not to the detriment of society at large.

Ronald Sullivan, a black Harvard law professor, is representing Harvey Weinstein.

Some students say this is "trauma-inducing" and makes them unsafe, and are demanding Sullivan's resignation as faculty dean.

https://reason.com/blog/2019/02/26/ronald-sullivan-harvey-weinstein-harvard

A Harvard Law Professor Is Representing Harvey Weinstein. Students Say This Makes Them Unsafe, Demand His Resignation.

:wallbash:

I'm posting it here just because many (myself included) think most current-day feminists are batshit crazy, doing women little good, and much harm. This interview goes to the "transgender" males taking over women single spaces, as was mentioned above in sports. This woman was punished for pointing out that biology is male and female. 

Julia Beck weighs in on the trans debate and the argument against trans people in female-only spaces after she was ousted from a Baltimore LGBTQ committee over her views.

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I'm posting it here just because many (myself included) think most current-day feminists are batshit crazy, doing women little good, and much harm. This interview goes to the "transgender" males taking over women single spaces, as was mentioned above in sports. This woman was punished for pointing out that biology is male and female. 

Julia Beck weighs in on the trans debate and the argument against trans people in female-only spaces after she was ousted from a Baltimore LGBTQ committee over her views.

If only there was a some sort of way we could have seen this coming. It seemed like such a good idea. What could go wrong?

:wallbash:

PUNCH BACK TWICE AS HARD: 

Judge approves anti-male bias lawsuit against University of Colorado. 

“The University of Colorado-Boulder’s use of ‘trauma-informed’ practices in sexual misconduct investigations are ‘plausible’ evidence of bias against males, a federal court ruled last week. It denied the taxpayer-funded university’s motion to dismiss Title IX and due process claims by William Norris, who was suspended and banned from campus after two disputed encounters with ‘Jane Doe’ over a lengthy relationship.”

Iowa radio broadcaster suspended after 'King Kong' comment

https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending-now/iowa-radio-broadcaster-suspended-after-king-kong-comment/924384692

IOWA CITY, Iowa - A basketball radio play-by-play announcer was suspended for the rest of the season Friday after he compared an opposing black player to King Kong, the Quad City Times reported.

Gary Dolphin, who calls University of Iowa basketball games, was suspended for his Tuesday night comments, when he compared University of Maryland player Bruno Fernando to the fictional gorilla from the 1933 movie.

“That's some pretty good long-range shooting. Fernando was King Kong at the end of the game,” Dolphin said, according to KCCI, which obtained an audio of the broadcast. 

University officials supported the suspension, saying in a statement that “The University of Iowa athletics department values diversity and is committed to creating a welcoming environment for all members of its campus community.’’

On 2/25/2019 at 4:12 PM, LABillzFan said:

I can't wait for the next Olympics. When three USA "Robertas" win all three medals in the female track and field events, we'll see what the rest of the world thinks.

***** that.

just because the world is full of idiots doesn't mean we have to follow them off the clif.  what these dolts refuse to understand is that we live in a binary world.chicks with ***** are not women and never will be. what they need to do, if they feel so bad, is to create a third sport and call it, 'not men and not women' sports and let them compete against their own kind.

hey, i just made a new invention call a transgender plug. it is a cord on all electrical devices that you plug into.... oh, wait..... 

52 minutes ago, Foxx said:

***** that.

just because the world is full of idiots doesn't mean we have to follow them off the clif.  what these dolts refuse to understand is that we live in a binary world.chicks with ***** are not women and never will be. what they need to do, if they feel so bad, is to create a third sport and call it, 'not men and not women' sports and let them compete against their own kind.

hey, i just made a new invention call a transgender plug. it is a cord on all electrical devices that you plug into.... oh, wait..... 

They aren't chicks with *****, they're men with breasts. 

3 hours ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

They aren't chicks with *****, they're men with breasts. 

They’re confused at least but most likely have a mental disorder. I worked for a company and the Corporate Chef had a sex change. After a few years he was lamenting the decision and wanted to switch back. 

15 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

You called it:

I finally have a reason to watch the Olympics. This is going to be AWESOME! I can't wait to see LeBron in a skirt to help the women take the gold!

Do you believe in miracles? YES!

Edited by LABillzFan

14 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I finally have a reason to watch the Olympics. This is going to be AWESOME! I can't wait to see LeBron in a skirt to help the women take the gold!

Do you believe in miracles? YES!

I remember when this was a punch line...

• Haha (+1) 1