The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

10 hours ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

I really want to know why these oppressed cultures are culturally appropriating English to communicate. As a Germanic language, it belongs to my people, and I damn sure don't appreciate them appropriating my culture.

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

I really want to know why these oppressed cultures are culturally appropriating English to communicate. As a Germanic language, it belongs to my people, and I damn sure don't appreciate them appropriating my culture.

Really?  You're accusing the Quebecois of appropriating English?  What are you, drunk?  :lol:

37 minutes ago, B-Man said:

WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING?

Screen-Shot-2019-01-25-at-9.01.02-AM-423x600.png................?

A PhD in Romantic Comedies.  

10 years of writing about gender politics, and PhD in toxic masculinity fiction, in the same sentence.  :wacko:

• Like (+1) 3

Hello Scotland Yard? I would like to report a very suspicious PSA. Terrorists appear to have infiltrated the Counter Terrorism squad and are instigating a massive denial of service attack in which the system fails under the weight of innumerable hardware-purchase-reports.

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Hello Scotland Yard? I would like to report a very suspicious PSA. Terrorists appear to have infiltrated the Counter Terrorism squad and are instigating a massive denial of service attack in which the system fails under the weight of innumerable hardware-purchase-reports.

What kind of crazy sicko terrorist goes to a store and buys such dangerous items as a hammer AND nails?!?

I once saw a guy buy a screwdriver set, and some screws! When I confronted the terrorist, he tried to claim that he was building something he got at some made-up store called IKEA. I called him out on his lie right then and there, and had his ass arrested!

4 hours ago, Koko78 said:

What kind of crazy sicko terrorist goes to a store and buys such dangerous items as a hammer AND nails?!?

I once saw a guy buy a screwdriver set, and some screws! When I confronted the terrorist, he tried to claim that he was building something he got at some made-up store called IKEA. I called him out on his lie right then and there, and had his ass arrested!

Ah-hah!!!! Everyone knows that you only need an Allen wrench for IKEA furniture. Guilty!!!!

20 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Stop oppressing me by using non-offensive words and memes that I've decided somehow offend me.

i'm pretty sure B-Man is a white guy, and white guys using Morgan Freeman in a meme is probably some form of cultural appropriation.  Which makes B-Man some kind of literal super mecha hitler

2 hours ago, Kevbeau said:

Ah-hah!!!! Everyone knows that you only need an Allen wrench for IKEA furniture. Guilty!!!!

If Josh Allen uses a crescent wrench does that still count as an Allen wrench?

• Haha (+1) 1