The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

45 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

That’s hardly a fair assessment. I’m no book burner. But I’m not an “everything goes” guy. I’m a realist, and someone who can see the dangers the progressive left poses.

by the way, I didn’t always think this way. 

You weren’t correctly psychoanalysed there?

its only a sports board, it’s for fun....

39 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You WILL be made to care...................

BREAKING: Colorado Civil Rights Commission comes after #masterpiececakeshop AGAIN.

Man demands “transition celebration” cake, files complaint w/CCRC, which found “probable cause” despite #SCOTUS ruling

On the same day the high court agreed to review the Masterpiece case, an attorney named Autumn Scardina called Phillips’ shop and asked him to create a cake celebrating a sex transition. The caller asked that the cake include a blue exterior and a pink interior, a reflection of Scardina’s transgender identity. Phillips declined to create the cake, given his religious conviction that sex is immutable, while offering to sell the caller other pre-made baked goods.

In the months that followed, the bakery received requests for cakes featuring marijuana use, sexually explicit messages, and Satanic symbols. One solicitation submitted by email asked the cake shop to create a three-tiered white cake depicting Satan licking a functional 9 inch dildo. Phillips believes Scardina made all these requests.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/15/jack-phillips-sues-colorado/

lawyer_autumn_scardina_254000_1522963746

^Someone really needs to kick this dude in the balls.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Lost a lot of respect for Social Distortion and Mike Ness. I really enjoy their music, but I guess I won't be attending any concerts in the future.

https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018/08/14/social-distortion-lead-singer/amp/

Why do these pussies never attack someone who fights back???

1 hour ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/15/jack-phillips-sues-colorado/

lawyer_autumn_scardina_254000_1522963746

^Someone really needs to kick this dude in the *lady* balls.

Ftfy

9 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Why do these pussies never attack someone who fights back???

Ftfy

It's hard to day what one would do on that situation, but I think once someone spit in my face, blind rage would take over and I'd start swinging. 

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

It's hard to day what one would do on that situation, but I think once someone spit in my face, blind rage would take over and I'd start swinging. 

It's hard to restrain yourself when being provoked, inhumanly difficult at times, but a response is all they want. They want justification, even if it comes after the fact. 

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's hard to restrain yourself when being provoked, inhumanly difficult at times, but a response is all they want. They want justification, even if it comes after the fact. 

depends on a lot of variables, i'm huge height and girth-wise so if someone starts with me they are indeed serious or disturbed

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Sometimes, a harsh response is needed to curtail such nonsense from happening.

8 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

a loud Glaswegian-tinged !@#$ OFF! 

has stopped a lot of trouble in my life

45 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I've had it happened and restrained myself. I verbally attacked them and literally made one of them cry.  It happened a few times at work.  All 3 ended up fired.  One killed himself a few months after being fired.??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

6 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

It's entirely dependent upon context. Obviously if you're out and about minding your own business and are assaulted, defend yourself. If you're in a "resist" environment (protest, official or impromptu) with cameras in your face and masked asshats shouting/pushing/provoking you - restraint is (likely) the better course. Each situation is unique of course though. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

It's entirely dependent upon context. Obviously if you're out and about minding your own business and are assaulted, defend yourself. If you're in a "resist" environment (protest, official or impromptu) with cameras in your face and masked asshats shouting/pushing/provoking you - restraint is (likely) the better course. Each situation is unique of course though. 

True, that. Just a lot of wicked people prospering nowadays...and doing so under protection of the law.

• Like (+1) 2

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 6:16 PM, joesixpack said:

That’s hardly a fair assessment. I’m no book burner. But I’m not an “everything goes” guy. I’m a realist, and someone who can see the dangers the progressive left poses.

by the way, I didn’t always think this way. 

I love these blanket comments.....Can some one point to a country now or in the past that was a great success example of Libertarian Structure?

Can someone point to a country - now our in the past - that is a great success example of Conservative Rule?

Can someone show me where all the great successful countries in the past and now - are not liberal democracies?