The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

25 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

The spread this moral and social rot has is incredible.

Today my employer's office of "Diversity Recruiting" announced plans for it's mandatory upcoming "unconscious bias" training.

Does "unconscious" refer to bias, or the mental state of the people taking the training?

It sounds to me that most people can defend themselves too well from nonsensical bias charges,

so, now we have come up with "unconscious bias" so we can claim bias even where none exists.

I would sleep through it if I were you.

5 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Today my employer's office of "Diversity Recruiting" announced plans for it's mandatory upcoming "unconscious bias" training.

So... you're getting paid to take a several hour nap on company time?

7 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Because if there's one thing that makes sense it's teaching people to not be unconsciously biased toward the diversity of others by making them consciously aware of the diversity of others.

:lol:

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Azalin said:

Because if there's one thing that makes sense it's teaching people to not be unconsciously biased toward the diversity of others by making them consciously aware of the diversity of others.

:lol:

I know being constantly told how racist I am makes me much more accepting of others than I was back when I...just accepted others.

18 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I know being constantly told how racist I am makes me much more accepting of others than I was back when I...just accepted others.

Enlightenment is amazing, isn't it? :lol:

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

It is.  I oppressed a black woman today, just to be more aware of my unconscious bias.  I feel so woke.  

Hey - I was a black woman today - all afternoon in fact, and I was oppressed! That was you?

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

We can't be too far from mind controlling drugs that will make that training unnecessary.  The next dem congress and pres can simply make them a mandate under the remnants of Obamacare.