The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

20 minutes ago, B-Man said:

This is, like, totally, like, all about their, like, brains and stuff!

28 minutes ago, B-Man said:

https://view.yahoo.com/show/cheers/episode/60351250/carla-loves-clavin

"But she spilled all the drinks!"

"Who cares?  Look at her..."

• Haha (+1) 1

Every once in a while we have to spend an entire article making fun of virtue-signaling rage harpies on the Left because they just make it SO DAMN EASY.

At this moment, ‘No Gays Allowed’ is trending, and all because several Lefties can’t be bothered to actually READ beyond a headline.

This is the story they’re sharing that sparked the trend …

E2_h_-xf_normal.jpgPeter Daou

Tennessee hardware store owner puts up 'No Gays Allowed' sign and claims, "I'm going to take more persecution than them because I'm standing for what I believe in." https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/07/01/tennessee-hardware-store-no-gays-allowed-sign/29552615/ 

That is absolutely repugnant.

And shame on Obama for not doing more for the gay community in 2015 WHEN IT HAPPENED.

Morons.

22 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

To sum up:

Democrats exclude anyone with opposing ideas. Persecutes outsiders.

Republicans include anyone with like-minded ideas. Invites insiders.

Conservatives think liberals are naive and stupid

Liberals think we are evil

1 hour ago, unbillievable said:

Sounds like the parent/child dynamic.

let me think a minute there...  :D

nah, i have brilliant people who take great pride in their education and they couldn't ride the subway in Toronto without getting lost or mugged

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

HUH?

Study: Dog parks are manifestations of rape culture and oppression........c5cf9cf6fa4f3b73552ccc57b30d53b0.jpg

https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/45648/

...raped female dogs were not oppressed because rape was normative at dog parks. This raises interesting and highly problematic issues as to the agency of female dogs in particular spaces as well as with intrinsic victim blaming in female dogs...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

....<breath>...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Victim-blaming raped female dogs?  Methinks someone is overly-literalizing the phrase "B word deserved it."

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Twitter CEO Apologizes for Eating Chick-Fil-A After Leftist Outrage

For the love that is all holy. The seething left attacked Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey for eating at Chick-fil-A since the restaurant CEO believes marriage is between a male and female.

(more…)

:wallbash:

He will eat there again, just won't let anyone know!!!

44 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Twitter CEO Apologizes for Eating Chick-Fil-A After Leftist Outrage

For the love that is all holy. The seething left attacked Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey for eating at Chick-fil-A since the restaurant CEO believes marriage is between a male and female.

(more…)

:wallbash:

Thanks, I was wondering what to have for lunch.  

(While I was there, the woman brings up someone's order and calls out his name: "Marco!"  Three people around me responded "Polo!")

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Thanks, I was wondering what to have for lunch.  

(While I was there, the woman brings up someone's order and calls out his name: "Marco!"  Three people around me responded "Polo!")

$#@!ing bigots.  All Marco' s must be Italian explorers?  How uncomfortable would it be for Marco Goldstein if he was just grabbing lunch for all the accountants at the office?  I hate the small-minded who walk among us. 

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

$#@!ing bigots.  All Marco' s must be Italian explorers?  How uncomfortable would it be for Marco Goldstein if he was just grabbing lunch for all the accountants at the office?  I hate the small-minded who walk among us. 

Hey, don't blame me.  I responded "Ramius."

• Haha (+1) 2