The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

1 hour ago, unbillievable said:

Inappropriate, absolutely. However, you'll notice that every one of the students he put his hands on were standing there dancing, instead of waving and moving along (in fact, you'll notice that all of the black students who actually did that left unmolested). Graduations shouldn't be 8 hours long to accommodate everyone's dance moves.

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/4/2018 at 12:55 PM, B-Man said:

They could also transfer to the institutions of higher learning that were founded by the natives

DcoU6QzVAAI7ysL.jpg

The Met Gala — known as “fashion’s biggest night out” is taking place right now in New York City

We’re so old we remember all the way back to last week when prom dresses were cultural appropriation but now we have celebs like Rihanna dressing like a pope and that’s OK?

Liberals...........................its not hypocrisy when we do it....................

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

DcoU6QzVAAI7ysL.jpg

The Met Gala — known as “fashion’s biggest night out” is taking place right now in New York City

We’re so old we remember all the way back to last week when prom dresses were cultural appropriation but now we have celebs like Rihanna dressing like a pope and that’s OK?

Liberals...........................its not hypocrisy when we do it....................

That's rihanna?  God, she gets more trashy every time. 

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

DcoU6QzVAAI7ysL.jpg

Two things popped into my head when I saw this:

“I said that Hollywood can fall into the ocean, man  
'cause it's the ugliest place in the whole wide world,”

the f’n theme was something around Catholic Imagination. 

“It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds”

19 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

Can someone explain to me why a lot of these crazy Feminist/LGBTQQRAASPC.... people have purple hair?

i thought it was a goofy fun reaction to having gone through chemo back in the day, maybe they all look forward to their turn in a few decades?

4 hours ago, unbillievable said:

Can someone explain to me why a lot of these crazy Feminist/LGBTQQRAASPC.... people have purple hair?

Because living the way you choose to live regardless of what others may think isn't enough to make you noticeably different to people who only recognize superficial differences such as gender or ethnicity.

Purple hair on the other hand marks you as bold individual to any idiot within fifty yards.

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Wonder if the vendor looked like PK?

Saw a cover band last week where the guitar player looked just like Tom Cruise. Nobody in our group felt offended when I made that observation.

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

what on earth possessed him to put that on a public forum?  

what a total fool.

Yes, he called a "black beer" a "P.K. Subban". My advice would be to not post that on a public forum, but I don't get why ......Never mind. I reread it and had missed the word "vendor". I now see that he probably got fired for his stupidity.