Money doesn't buy happiness in Jets secondary

YoloinOhio

I would throw at Sammy as often as I can. Revis is beatable; re-watch the Oakland and Jacksonville games.

Derek Carr completed 5 of 7 pass attempts for 46 yards and three first downs when he targeted Cooper with Revis defending.

Allen Robinson caught 6 passes for 121 yards and a TD against Revis.

That's just in the last 2 weeks.

funny that - the praise for Carr who finished with 3 wins last season - don't ya think? (one against the Bills)

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

funny that - the praise for Carr who finished with 3 wins last season - don't ya think? (one against the Bills)

Carr has found his groove. He showed flashes last year, seemingly just needing some time to catch up to the NFL game. He has a lot of confidence in his receivers and Latavius Murray has been keeping defences honest. I really like watching that team right now. If theyget their defence in order, they're going to be dangerous.

I watched the Eagles play them early this season. The Eagles continue to struggle mightily with consistency on offense but, the Jets were bad, really bad, on defense that day. The first half was a slaughterfest, and the Eagles could have put up more points in the second half had it not been for a number of drops and Bradford getting twitchy.