Vote for Karlos - Rookie of the Week

YoloinOhio

I think ROY will be Mariota or Cooper. I wonder what it will take for Karlos to be considered? Probably 1,000 yards rushing and 10 TD's? I think he will come up just short. If he didn't miss those games he might have had a shot. Not bad for a 5th rounder!

I think ROY will be Mariota or Cooper. I wonder what it will take for Karlos to be considered? Probably 1,000 yards rushing and 10 TD's? I think he will come up just short. If he didn't miss those games he might have had a shot. Not bad for a 5th rounder!

Mariota missed a couple games so I think he needs a very strong finish to win. I think it will be Cooper. Gurley also a possibility but he missed some time early.

Jameis Winston is quietly doing really well too. No picks since week 4.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Mariota missed a couple games so I think he needs a very strong finish to win. I think it will be Cooper. Gurley also a possibility but he missed some time early.

Jameis Winston is quietly doing really well too. No picks since week 4.

Are you being serious?

Mariota already has 2 games with 4TD and 0 INT, and Gurley has been tearing it up ever since he stepped on the field. I'm very happy with how Karlos has played but it's super homerish to think he has a shot at ROY.

Are you being serious?

Mariota already has 2 games with 4TD and 0 INT, and Gurley has been tearing it up ever since he stepped on the field. I'm very happy with how Karlos has played but it's super homerish to think he has a shot at ROY.

Where are you getting that? I said "I think it will be Cooper." Edited by YoloinOhio

Karlos would have to avg far above 100 yards per game every week for the rest of the year to even be in the conversation. Because he compliments McCoy, i don't see him having a shot. I really don't care as I love the K. Williams pick.

To be honest, I didn't understand the pick at the time, and although I thought Spiller would be dealt, I wasn't sure on Fredex. In the end, Whaley made great moves moving on from those two, to McCoy and K. Williams. This is a great 1-2 punch, and they run different styles.

Miami is an example of what we should have been able to do all year. You can't predict injuries and that was the problem. If these two guys stay healthy along with the line, TT will have a great year as the pressure will be one stopping the run. Our lineman are built for the run game.

Amari Cooper, and Gurley will most likely get the ROY award as Mariota is playing on a bad team so as good as he may play, he won't get the nod. I live in Tampa, and Winston is getting better with every week. Nobody notices as it is Tampa. At the beginning of the year, I questioned Lovie's pick, but have to admit, Winston will be a solid QB for the franchise.