Yes We Can!!!--maybe

Tiberius

That would not only be hilarious, but a service to mankind considering the high probability for reproductive injury.

We need a new class of awards alongside the Darwin Awards.

The Connor Awards. Given to the person who evidenced so much stupidity over the course of the previous calendar year that they should be removed from the breeding pool and given a Darwin Award.

Oh boo, taking away peoples health care hits a snag. The poor Conservative base must be upset

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/gop-obamacare-repeal-hits-speedbumps-in-the-senate-215706

And I see the circle jerk crowd has been busy here jerking. Bunch of total losers

You really should read the actual articles that you link to. It would save you embarrassing moments like this one. There's more to life than headlines, you fool.

You really should read the actual articles that you link to. It would save you embarrassing moments like this one. There's more to life than headlines, you fool.

I don't know why you guys don't get it. Gatorman has no idea what he's actually posting because he is only posting what he's fed to copy and paste stuff to a website, use the words 'obfuscation' and 'circle jerk' and then collect money for his Land Rover payment

He is no more capable of understanding his posts than birdog is capable of understanding what it means to be intelligent.

Now you gentlemen be careful with your concurrent posts.

You know how it excites Gatorman to type the words "circle jerk"

:lol:

Looks like I was right with yesterday's post.

Not really hard to predict his stupidity though........... :blush:

Edited by B-Man