[closed]Bills players aren't angry about captains..?

This move is so Busch League it makes me sick. What kind of leadership is Rex showing by doing this?

No wonder the team might set an all time record for most penalties in a season. No wonder key players like Sammy Watkins feel like it's OK to get into flame wars on Twitter. No wonder the team lacks discipline and professionalism.

I've been a Rex supporter all along, but he's taking it too far here. This move makes him look petty and small.

Rex is a clown coach.

Funny no one was upset when the Linemans were captains against the JAGS.

IMO Marrone > Blowhard.

Its meaningless, but I loved seeing Fred, Kyle, and the others go in the middle of the field before gametime. As a fan, that got me pumped up and they represented my team.

Even his postgame locker room speeches are terrible. I dont see a team that is together with his terrible post game rallies.

It pisses me off, cuz I hate Billicheat, but the more I think about it. He is the man.

Just go about your business. The game is won between the lines. Bellicheat dont care about this B.S.

If I was Tyrod Taylor, I'd be pretty pissed if my head coach kept clowning around with the team captains. The big "C" is on the jersey of the quarterbacks that are on the good teams. If Taylor is too inexperience for the job, fine - Eli had to earn his stripes too. But there are worthy players on this team that should be season captains. It's an honor and a major recognition in the lockerroom. All I hear about Rex is how much his players love to play for him. Maybe he should give a little back by ditching his unbelievably too immature for high school week to week captain picks.

I'm guessing the players love this...it's a damn coin toss....relax

I'm outraged that my pin oak tree keeps dropping leaves on my lawn. Drib-drab drib-drab. Now the maples pretty much drop all their leaves at once. You think the damn pin oak would do the same so I don't have to continue to pick up leaves every day? No. It doesn't. How inconsiderate. I never should have planted that damn pin oak.

Anyone share my outrage?

[This is an automated response]<br /><br />This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread. <br /><br />Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics. <br /><br />Thank you.