Was Ronald Reagan Brain Dead In White House?

Tiberius

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm right

You're an idiot. He said no such thing, you're just interpreting it through your cognitive bias.

Though how you manage to have cognitive bias without any evidence of cognition is one of the great paradoxes of the modern world. You really should be studied.

You're an idiot. He said no such thing, you're just interpreting it through your cognitive bias.

Though how you manage to have cognitive bias without any evidence of cognition is one of the great paradoxes of the modern world. You really should be studied.

I'm great? Thanks!

Sigh.......no you're not. Someone who against the RAISING of taxes may be 100% CONTENT with the amount of taxes they are currently paying.

Thanks! Yes, he MAY be content with the taxes that pay his salary but that's as far as he goes. Not sure why you are whining about such a minor point. Guess its the cry baby in you

Thanks! Yes, he MAY be content with the taxes that pay his salary but that's as far as he goes. Not sure why you are whining about such a minor point. Guess its the cry baby in you

Hmmm, you sure know an awful lot about dev's dad. How often do you two get together?

Hey, you interpreted his quote too you total hypocrite

Uhhhh no. I just pointed out that you interpreted it wrong. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. You just have a hard time seeing when you're wrong.

Not cool dude

Well it just seems that way. Sorry.

Uhhhh no. I just pointed out that you interpreted it wrong. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. You just have a hard time seeing when you're wrong.

Well it just seems that way. Sorry.

Wrong as in you had a different interpretation which you actually gave. God you are dumb!

Wrong as in you had a different interpretation which you actually gave. God you are dumb!

WTF dude!?!? I didn't interpret it at all. Please tell me what my interpretation was and which post did I make that statement.

You're suck a !@#$ing joke. :lol:

He demonstrated an alternative to your interpretation.

There's a big difference...

...why am I even bothering? You're not going to understand.

It's like talking to a wall. Or worse a 5 year old. Gator....a 40 something going on 12 going on 5.

WTF dude!?!? I didn't interpret it at all. Please tell me what my interpretation was and which post did I make that statement.

You're suck a !@#$ing joke. :lol:

Why do you need so much help with everything? You did make an interpretation and I'm not going to bother looking it up, you'd start a long argument about how your interpretation was not an interpretation but fact, or something

Yes, why are you bother??

Why am I? I know not.... :huh:

It's like talking to a wall. Or worse a 5 year old. Gator....a 40 something going on 12 going on 5.

Hey, you started it. Your need to engage is beyond your talent for intelligent engagement. Don't blame me for you asking stupid questions

Why do you need so much help with everything? You did make an interpretation and I'm not going to bother looking it up, you'd start a long argument about how your interpretation was not an interpretation but fact, or something

You not going to bother because you can't. !@#$ing tool. :lol:

about what? that you really worship at his leprechaun pot-a-gold feet or that we can ignore anything he says that is repeated here? is expecting both asking too much?

Christ, man, lighten the !@#$ up. Grab a pad from one of your co-workers and pop a couple Xanax. Tell one joke around here...