Was Ronald Reagan Brain Dead In White House?

Tiberius

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cute. You cherry-picked what you wanted to use to rile people up, and ignored the rest that explained it's bull ****, thinking (correctly) that no one else would read the whole thing.

Not crayonz-worthy trolling...but pretty good, nonetheless.

Except that as usual the only one he managed to rile up was himself.

This could be one of the only excuses that would absolve bush from committing the worst crime of the new millennium. And sadly I have to add "so far"

So Reagan being in the early stages of Alzheimer's during his presidency absolves Bush of committing some horrific crime? :huh:

Oh I was able to follow your comment I was just wondering what the !@#$ it has to do with a conversation about Reagan?

Has there ever been a thread with more than 4 posts that hasn't been hijacked - sorry that a hard question especially for someone with as many pan to head accidents as you

Edited by ....lybob

I love Reagan, but I remember watching the 1989 MLB All Star Game and he was "announcing" an inning or two with Vin Scully, since that is how he got his start.............I was like damn, he was our president 7 months ago? I'd much rather have had Vin Scully having the nuclear football!

I love Reagan, but I remember watching the 1989 MLB All Star Game and he was "announcing" an inning or two with Vin Scully, since that is how he got his start.............I was like damn, he was our president 7 months ago? I'd much rather have had Vin Scully having the nuclear football!

Vin Scully would have been a great President or diplomat with that smooth voice. World leaders would have lined up just to have a chat

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2015/11/08/in-epic-clash-with-george-will-over-killing-reagan-fox-news-host-bill-oreilly-renounces-journalism/

Seems to have touched a nerve with the St. Reagan crowd. Lol, this WAS when the White House was giving weapons to Iran, though

Sounds like you and Reagan had some common ground after all.

anyone that takes out o'reilly is ok in my book. george will just further emasculated the eunuch leprechaun: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/bill-oreilly-makes-a-mess-of-history/2015/11/10/03ef0d94-87d9-11e5-be8b-1ae2e4f50f76_story.html. say what you want about will but compared to o'reilly, he's the pinnacle of virtue and intellect. oh and he writes pretty well too.

O’Reilly impales himself on a contradiction: He says his book is “laudatory” about Reagan — and that it is being attacked by Reagan “guardians” and “loyalists.” How odd. Liberals, who have long recognized that to discredit conservatism they must devalue Reagan’s presidency, surely are delighted with O’Reilly’s assistance. The diaspora of Reagan administration alumni, and the conservative movement, now recognize O’Reilly as an opportunistic interloper.

ha, ha , ha. delighted.

Edited by birdog1960

I kept a 6' x 3' poster board with that logo for at least 25 years after '84. Best election ever.

I'd say go for it but I'm not a tank top guy.

1984 is the first election that I have a memory of. I remember my Dad asking me if I could vote, would I vote for the President or the guy who wants to raise my taxes.

Dad was a stereotypical Reagan Democrat. White cop in a Rust Belt city