Rich Cimini: Their (R)ex is coming to town

YoloinOhio

Very bitter article from Rich Cimini who covers the Jets for ESPN.com. If they are so much better without him (and maybe they are), then it's time to move on. He was fired. He didn't quit on the team like Marrone did here. He didn't treat the media or the players poorly. Have some class instead of straight trolling the guy. It's a bad look. Maybe would be better delivered after the game if the Jets actually beat the Bills, which they haven't done in the last three tries. The coach may be different. But the Bills have good players who have beat them 3 straight. It's not as if they are the Pats and can act like they are better than everyone

else because it's true. They don't know that right now.

He's basically throwing it in Rex's face that the former FO gave him a bad roster for years and then after he's fired builds it up again with some of the same guys he himself won with and wanted to keep.

Their "R" Ex is coming to town: Winning Jets ready to face former coach

http://espn.go.com/blog/newyork-jets/post/_/id/55912/their-rex-is-coming-to-town-winning-jets-ready-to-face-former-coach

Edited by YoloinOhio

"So let me tell you about the team. Ryan Fitzpatrick is the guy you always wanted at quarterback -- smart, tough and not an interception machine, like the others were."

:doh:

Don't get me wrong - I like Fitz. but come on!

I haven't looked at his season stats but it seems like he's not throwing as many picks this year. But is Fitz really "the QB he always wanted?" I'm going to guess No.

"So let me tell you about the team. Ryan Fitzpatrick is the guy you always wanted at quarterback -- smart, tough and not an interception machine, like the others were."

:doh:

Don't get me wrong - I like Fitz. but come on!

It should be a good week to squat on out routes against FitzPickSix. Gilmore, Darby, Robey, and Leodis should be drooling.

Yeah, Crimini has been trolling Rex pretty hard ever since he took the job with the Bills.

and pretty hypocritical that they cry about Rex's "bluster" - then do the exact same. Maybe they should take the high road and wait for him to do what they think he will do - THEN crow about it.