Open container tickets

Kinger17

So is this going to be new thing at the Ralph,no open containers on sidewalk or road.been going for 15 years and they where handing out 50 dollars fines left and right today,I get it, a law is a law,but why now.

I think it was two years ago they changed the law to make open containers illegal while walking the sidewalks to the game. It got a lot of attention when they first announced it and from what I heard they were even pretty lenient with enforcing it for awhile as people got accoustomed to the change but at some point I guess they have to get stricter on it. It does suck because that was a non-issue for so many years at the Ralph but as they say these times are a changing

So is this going to be new thing at the Ralph,no open containers on sidewalk or road.been going for 15 years and they where handing out 50 dollars fines left and right today,I get it, a law is a law,but why now.

They need the money?

As you walk up Abbott Road toward the stadium theres a convenient store on the left,across the road from one of the big parking lots, the Orchard police were in there parking lot, as people walked by they were nabbing them,some were in uniform some dressed as Bills fans..

Technically, according to the law, it is illegal. Sooo....

And it has been going on for a few years. they are trying to cut down on the drunk idiots.

Technically, according to the law, it is illegal. Sooo....

And it has been going on for a few years. they are trying to cut down on the drunk idiots.

Fans have to understand that the NFL and the Bills as a part of it have to cut down on the bad outcomes of excessive drinking. This example is one of many where the league and law enforcement is saying that rules and laws related to safety or cutting back on drinking will be enforced.

Fans have to understand that the NFL and the Bills as a part of it have to cut down on the bad outcomes of excessive drinking. This example is one of many where the league and law enforcement is saying that rules and laws related to safety or cutting back on drinking will be enforced.

I happen to agree with it, Im not sure why you need those 2-3 extra beers before going into the stadium, but that is just me.

no one ever said anything about needing the beer...it's a tailgate, it's what a lot of people do, sure it's the law, but using undercover for something like that is a bit overkill, but like a lot of law enforcement, it's easier to go after the easy targets than to put forth the effort on the real criminals. #tailgatefanslivesmatter

I happen to agree with it, Im not sure why you need those 2-3 extra beers before going into the stadium, but that is just me.

IIRC the law has been in effect for much longer than 15 years. Count yourself lucky for all of that time.

only Buffalo......good to know because I hope to get there next yr.......only been to away games and there is no problem drinking or carrying your alcohol to and from outside parking lots......hell I even drunk Moonshine on the sidewalk in front of the ticket line in Nashville this yr.