Ground & Pound? Nope! Smash & Dash!

TNF Storylines: Shady being Shady (2:28)

@BuffaloBillsPR

#ForTheWin: @buffalobills RB LeSean McCoy ran for 112 yards tonight and his teams improved to 22-3 when he goes over the century mark.

.@buffalobills RB Karlos Williams just became just the second player in @NFL history to score a TD in his first six career games.

No player has ever scored a touchdown in their first seven career @NFL, which RB Karlos Williams will be in position to do next week.

And he has to do it against the despised Cheatriots.

This is one time I hope the Refs just give it to him.....

Good point. Gotta find a good one.

Is that the play where Sammy sank the island?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Eagles/Bills game is shaping up to be a big one for TSW. :thumbsup:

Also maybe one last chance for Bills fans to see HOF LT Jason Peters in action.

Standing ovation from visiting Bills fans? :lol:

@SBradleyDC

Karlos Williams pays big dividends for Bills http://on.rocne.ws/1HejsSx

via @DandC & @salmaiorana Some great quotes in this piece. #Bills #ROC

ORCHARD PARK – The way things have turned out for Karlos Williams, it would appear that Florida State head football coach Jimbo Fisher knew what he was doing a couple years back.

But for those who knew the dynamic Bills rookie running back from his high school days in Davenport, Florida, Fisher’s switching of Williams from safety to running back early in the Seminoles’ 2013 national championship season certainly seemed a bit curious.

McCoy turns in another 100-plus yard performance
LeSean McCoy went over 100 yards from scrimmage for the fourth straight game, but he was less than satisfied with his personal performance.

@BuffaloBillsPR

#Bills RB LeSean McCoy joined Matt Forte & Frank Gore last night as the only active players w/ 7K rushing yds, 2.5K receiving yds & 55+ TDs.

• 4 months later...

Jeremy hill sucked this year, IMO. Really inconsistent. And that fumble, gah.

I hated that the Bengals kept going to Hill instead of Gio. I had Bernard on my fantasy team and when he got the touches he did well but they kept going to Hill. It was so annoying.

As strange as this seems, I am of the view that Karlos is great in the change of pace role. Usually you want your pounder to carry the rock 20+ times-- but I loved how we are using him. 10-12 touches seems perfect.

Would like to see both backs more involved in the pass game.

Agree....

Let's just hope both stay healthy...

I hated that the Bengals kept going to Hill instead of Gio. I had Bernard on my fantasy team and when he got the touches he did well but they kept going to Hill. It was so annoying.

i think Hill experienced the sophomore slump or something. I do think he's a talented RB, just that he didn't have a great year. I won't argue that he and Gio aren't a great 1-2 punch on paper, but hill needs to play better.