Bills v fins second half game thread

Beerball

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Miami stuffs the ball in at the end of the half, and we don't get away with a hold, this game would be much different. It was closer than the score says, and the defense was problematic for 2.5 quarters. I don't understand why people can't show concern about parts of the team, even in victory.

The D stepped up, and our offense kept clicking, so again, awesome team victory :)

If Miami stuffs the ball in at the end of the half, and we don't get away with a hold, this game would be much different. It was closer than the score says, and the defense was problematic for 2.5 quarters. I don't understand why people can't show concern about parts of the team, even in victory.

The D stepped up, and our offense kept clicking, so again, awesome team victory :)

i watch the line and there are whole series where they have no pop or push. Baffling. Then the next they dominate. It has to be fixed and soon.

regardless of stats and score. that was a very physical chess match. awesome football game from both sides