You're Welcome Chef Jim

So I decided be a romantic, and surpised my girlfrend with a candlelit spaghetti dinner. I snagged a jar of my aunts homemade pasta sauce that she makes like twice a year in huge batches, then freezes. Got her favorite wine, and even brownies.

Word to the wise, make sure you buy real mozzerella cheese. Dollar Tree "Italian Shreds pasturize processed topping." isn't cheese. And it doesn't melt on the bread.

I know how much Chef Jim loves advice from others, and he was too embarrassed to ask in the Ask TRBJ thread, so I thought I'd tell you here.

So I decided be a romantic, and surpised my girlfrend with a candlelit spaghetti dinner. I snagged a jar of my aunts homemade pasta sauce that she makes like twice a year in huge batches, then freezes. Got her favorite wine, and even brownies.

Word to the wise, make sure you buy real mozzerella cheese. Dollar Tree "Italian Shreds pasturize processed topping." isn't cheese. And it doesn't melt on the bread.

I know how much Chef Jim loves advice from others, and he was too embarrassed to ask in the Ask TRBJ thread, so I thought I'd tell you here.

So what advice am I supposed to not thank you for? The only thing I can think of taking from this is if you want to impress your girl and you have no idea what you're doing in the kitchen or the bedroom drive a nice car. But I knew that. BTW I didn't own a car when I was dating my wife.

i made a date mac and cheese a year ago after picking her up in my old cavalier and having a weeks worth of laundry in front of washing machine and other nonsense. it was during hay season; i was busy.

none of that mattered; you're welcome.

try getting some game, son.