Go Raiders!

BUFFALOKIE

The Broncos are undefeated and the Raiders have a better record than us. We're almost certainly done, but I'm not willing to stop rooting against the Raiders just yet. You can add the Jets, Dolphins, Steelers, Chiefs, Chargers, Ravens, Browns, and the entire AFC South to that mix. But you can put the Raiders and Steelers at the top of the line.

The best part of this year's fluke w/ all the undefeated is that 3 of the AFC East teams are and have been beating up on others. Other than those teams, there are only 3 teams with 4 wins...we have 3. Dominant teams need to stay that way and everyone but us needs to lose and get hurt (no player specifically, but it's been us so far).

Edited by Rex'sOffense

The Broncos are undefeated and the Raiders have a better record than us. We're almost certainly done, but I'm not willing to stop rooting against the Raiders just yet. You can add the Jets, Dolphins, Steelers, Chiefs, Chargers, Ravens, Browns, and the entire AFC South to that mix. But you can put the Raiders and Steelers at the top of the line.

The best part of this year's fluke w/ all the undefeated is that 3 of the AFC East teams are and have been beating up on others. Other than those teams, there are only 3 teams with 4 wins...we have 3. Dominant teams need to stay that way and everyone but us needs to lose and get hurt (no player specifically, but it's been us so far).

So the Bills are one game out of the last WC spot with 9 games left , and this means they are almost certainly done?

So the Bills are one game out of the last WC spot with 9 games left , and this means they are almost certainly done?

Based on what I've seen and our current record and tie breakers yes. We're not that good, even if we're healthy we're not world beaters week in and week out. No reason to suspect we will ever actually be healthy this year anyway. Given too many games away. It'll certainly bite us.

Based on what I've seen and our current record and tie breakers yes. We're not that good, even if we're healthy we're not world beaters week in and week out. No reason to suspect we will ever actually be healthy this year anyway. Given too many games away. It'll certainly bite us.

I suspect you will be singing a different tune after this week. At least I hope so, and I understand your skepticism. Getting back so many starters on offense, however, gives me hope.

Go Bills!

I like the Raiders young players - Carr, Mack, Cooper. They are fun to watch. I think we want them to lose to the Steelers this week, however. Both teams have 4 wins, but Steelers only have 1 conference win and Raiders have 4. Steelers have a pretty tough schedule remaining with Cincy, Denver, Seattle, and they won't have LeVeon bell.

speaking of which, I think we have to root for the Steelers over the Raiders this weekend. the Steelers have a much harder schedule ahead. if the Raiders win they might only lose 3 morre games the rest of the way. the Steelers already have 4 losses and have a tough schedule so 4 more losses is likely

speaking of which, I think we have to root for the Steelers over the Raiders this weekend. the Steelers have a much harder schedule ahead. if the Raiders win they might only lose 3 morre games the rest of the way. the Steelers already have 4 losses and have a tough schedule so 4 more losses is likely

The Raiders are not a great team. 4-4 is a great start for them because of where they have been that past several years, but I don't see them going 4-4 the rest of the way. I am thinking 3-5 at best. But they do have a nice core of young players and a ton of salary cap room, so this could be the start of a nice run for them.

Edited by ricojes