the Devil's Advocate - why cut him?

Coach Tuesday

yeah - I guess Moulds is young - when compared to Jerry Rice.

We'll see what the coaches allow JP to run, then make your comparison.

241707[/snapback]

Wow, can you be any more narrow minded? :rolleyes:

Our #1 receiver is a vet. #2? Rookie. #3? Who WAS our #3? Reed? Aiken? Who knows, but young and inexperienced comes to mind.

Who was our RB? A 2nd year player.

Our TEs? With the exception of Campbell, young.

But go ahead and focus on one of the only vet receiver we have. :lol:

Nobody wants to talk about football, they just want to insult everyone else. "Bills bretheren" my ass.

CW

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please show me *ONE* article that states the offense was "dumbed down for Drew."  The way I remember it (and I could be wrong, so show me the article) is that Gilbride had one of the most complex offenses in the league and that we simplified that, not because Drew was stupid, but because there were 500 hot reads that everyone had to make and all of the players had to make the same read or the play would blow up.

Nowhere did I read, "We only have 6 plays because our QB is an idiot who can't run more than those 6."

CW

241115[/snapback]

here - happy now that someone wrote it down for you?

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/p...356/1007/SPORTS

"Sure there is risk turning to Losman, but not as much as many may think.

Because of Bledsoe's limited mobility, the crazy magicians Mularkey and coordinator Tom Clements could only use a portion of their thick playbook. They felt like Penn & Teller with a bent wand.

Beyond that, Bledsoe's horrendous touch on short throws often hamstrung their play calling.

Bledsoe's 53.7 percent completion percentage (36 of 67) on throws behind the line of scrimmage was alarming. Brady and Indianapolis' Peyton Manning hit more than 76 percent of their screen tosses.

Essentially, Mularkey's offense will be a lot more diversified with Losman's equally strong arm and superior legs"

here - happy now that someone wrote it down for you?

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/p...356/1007/SPORTS

"Sure there is risk turning to Losman, but not as much as many may think.

Because of Bledsoe's limited mobility, the crazy magicians Mularkey and coordinator Tom Clements could only use a portion of their thick playbook. They felt like Penn & Teller with a bent wand.

Beyond that, Bledsoe's horrendous touch on short throws often hamstrung their play calling.

Bledsoe's 53.7 percent completion percentage (36 of 67) on throws behind the line of scrimmage was alarming. Brady and Indianapolis' Peyton Manning hit more than 76 percent of their screen tosses.

Essentially, Mularkey's offense will be a lot more diversified with Losman's equally strong arm and superior legs"

243163[/snapback]

Where does it say that they dumbed it down? :) It says that they couldn't run a short passing attack, which is not even related to simplifying the offense.

Try again. :)

CW