So Ricky Got to pay......

NavyBillsFan

8.6 million in lost pot buys

Does this mean Ricky comes back to football? I think he sits out the entire season though. But I bet he dont have 8.6 million to pay back.... I was reading he is a mad spender and poor with his money. So what does he do now? Im betting on a comeback and a Miami trade to the Raiders for a #1st round pick...

8.6 million in lost pot buys

I really hope this was not posted already.  Id hate to hear LabattBlue's tampax was leaking because of it!

Does this mean Ricky comes back to football?  I think he sits out the entire season though.  But I bet he dont have 8.6 million to pay back....  I was reading he is a mad spender and poor with his money.  So what does he do now?  Im betting on a comeback and a Miami trade to the Raiders for a #1st round pick...

240778[/snapback]

But I thought the rules said he can't play next year -- the retirement counts as a dirty drug test, and tehrefore he's suspended for a season. Suspended = no pay.

CW

But I thought the rules said he can't play next year -- the retirement counts as a dirty drug test, and tehrefore he's suspended for a season.  Suspended = no pay.

CW

240782[/snapback]

Thats what im wondering,

Now is this the 3rd time though popping on a test or his second?

How many time is it until your out for good? I thought it was 3?

Thats what im wondering,

Now is this the 3rd time though popping on a test or his second?

How many time is it until your out for good?  I thought it was 3?

240786[/snapback]

I think one is counsiling, two is a 4-game suspension, 3 is a one-year suspension.

CW