McCown Out for the Season; Manziel Out with Concussion

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me neither. Oh I'll take this apple because it's not as rotten. Gotcha! :thumbsup:

lol exactly I can cut off a piece and its still good.... just I think Manziel issue can be cured over time... with the right team behind him. (like a denver,GB, NO, etcsomewhere where they can sit him for awhile to learn and smarten up)

Let the kid let off some steam. He is not hurting anyone. Let him do what he enjoys.

What is up with this hyper-sensitivity?

Imo

You get to "let off steam" after you're successful, and have demonstrated a willingness to put in the work, and command the leadership to be successful.

Manziel wants party before he's won the trophy; which is why he'll never win one.

lol exactly I can cut off a piece and its still good.... just I think Manziel issue can be cured over time... with the right team behind him. (like a denver,GB, NO, etcsomewhere where they can sit him for awhile to learn and smarten up)

No he can't! He'll continue to be a rotten little cancerous bastard who will metastasize and make your entire team terminally malignant.

This thread is gold on a day like today. It allows Bills' fans to bask in the ineptude of another franchise after a tough loss.

You get to "let off steam" after you're successful, and have demonstrated a willingness to put in the work, and command the leadership to be successful.

Manziel wants party before he's won the trophy; which is why he'll never win one.

Its not even that he wants to party. He wants to be seen partying, even when he knows his coach and organization would rather he not. If he was at home with some friends it wouldnt be an issue. Edited by MDH

This thread is gold on a day like today. It allows Bills' fans to bask in the ineptude of another franchise after a tough loss.

Its not even that he wants to party. He wants to be seen partying, even when he knows his coach and organization would rather he not. If he was at home with some friends it wouldnt be an issue.

I disagree with that. TMZ definitely paid for that video, and I doubt JFF's crew sold it.

I disagree with that. TMZ definitely paid for that video, and I doubt JFF's crew sold it.

Thats why I said if he had stayed at home with friends it wouldnt be an issue. But he went to a public place where he KNEW people would take his picture and vid.

@Mr_KevinJones: Browns player to me via text: "This season has been an absolute **** show."

Did he say which season he got that? Texting has only been popular since 2000 or thereabouts so that narrows it down to 2000, 2001, 20002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 or 2015.

I disagree. now they still will not know what they have and will cut him and he will go somewhere else where he will sit on the bench and learn while getting sober with support from the team. He has shown talent and flashes being a good QB, and Cleveland stinks so bad they cant afford keep screwing up on QB picks.

Or he will flame out Ryan leaf style.

I don't know how you could say he's going to turn it around suddenly. He's had two public incidents involving alcohol in the last month after offseason rehab. I'm betting the team knows more than us too still.

@AlbertBreer: The Browns have drafted four QBs in the first round since coming back into the league in '99. Tim Couch was the most successful of them.

@AlbertBreer: And if Manziel is done w/the Browns after this year, that means their last 3 1st-round QBs will have lasted a TOTAL of 7 yrs with the team.

Edited by YoloinOhio